Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

working on a twelve sky bot

Discussion on working on a twelve sky bot within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
working on a twelve sky bot

ok so ive been studying alot...Im trying to create a bot. I have my script that im gonna use...Im new to this never made a bot b4...Im not using memory for auto pill im gonna go with pixel. The program im using is telling me the X, Y pos of the Hp Mp are as follows HpX = 58 MpX = 58, HpY = 10 MpY = 24.

I think i know what my problem is i but im not sure...Im thinking it has someting to do with the SetActiveWindow beacuse it dont spam "w" when Mp is low in game but if i window key out of game it spams "w" Continuously. But if Chi is higher than my 30% when i window key out of game it dont spam, so i know the code is right just not sure why its not working with TwelveSky2 Window...
Im gonna keep trying different variations...

Can anyone help me out here and let me know where im messing up or at least drop a hint...
Here is part of the script

Constants
HpPercent = 30
MpPercent = 30
HpKey = q
MpKey = w
PotionDelay = 200
HpX = 58
MpX = 58
HpY = 10
MpY = 24
Temp = 0
End

Procedure AutoPot
Compute Temp = $HpX + $HpPercent
IsBlack $Temp, $HpY
Keys $HpKey
Delay $PotionDelay
End
Compute Temp = $MpX + $MpPercent
IsBlack $Temp, $MpY
Keys $MpKey
Delay $PotionDelay
End
End

SetActiveWindow TwelveSky2
While 1=1
Call AutoPot
End

This is just the auto pill part...
Like i said this is my first bot so any help Would be Appreciated...

This is Really just a stepping stool for me, as i have lost all interest in 12sky2. But i would like to get a bot working and be able to test with it on AGE Servers, so i will be able to develop better bots for other games in the future, like Troy Online specifically...
Troy has an active nProtect GG. So memory editing is out of the question for me at this point on that game, but i see a few ppl botting so i know there is a way to Bot and this way im hoping is how they are doing it :P

Trial and error i guess...seems more errors LOL...
Old 10/05/2011, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey Umm You Have skype so i contact you if you need any help just skype me at ysnfrn1