Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i dont anderstand why?

Discussion on i dont anderstand why? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont anderstand why?

Why you guys still make hacks for this pointless game?!
Game is bad coded bad graphics bad gameplay bad costumer service everywhere morons buying ap and giving 1000 of dollars for a ****** game like this and its full of hackers bots ect i dont see the point why you guys even play this game.İ played it 2 weeks or so now i have quit lol.This game is dead
İ prefere the real life online games make people sick!

cya and hf whit making hacks for this trash game hehe ima out .
And last think about it dont waste your time on a **** game go outside life..
sry for my negative writing but its the truth hehehe.
Old 06/24/2011, 20:19   #2

Trash coded -> Nice for beginners like me to learn. I knew jack **** about how to reverse a game before this, I didn't understand how to find structs for player information, mob information ect.. ect.. and now I know enough to make a useful struct that allows me to access information from the game client in a useful manner.

I admit I still don't know a whole lot about debugging(not as much as I should by now if I really commited to it), but I know a lot more than I did before.

However taking the interest that this crappy game sparked for me in the area of coding/debugging and going the extra length to take my learning further is a bit harder, not sure if I'll ever do it. Probably just keep these sort of things as side hobby that I spark up at random times and then quit again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2011, 20:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
same here. couldn't have said it better myself. knowledge.

but i have to say. the game itself was boring. LOL!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2011, 01:04   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Wrong section for this topic.
And its to learn and because we find it fun.
Theres at least 4-5 people on here who actually enjoy this line of work
Old 06/25/2011, 03:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Who are they?

You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I first got my skill execution function or my auto looter function working. Thats what it was all about for me, I never really did get into the game much, though I tried to. TwelveSky1 was where actual game died for me, but I never got too far there either. Everytime I got to M33 I'd get banned, and never get to gear up.
Old 06/25/2011, 05:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Im one of them I enjoy it alot.
Old 06/26/2011, 15:05   #7

I am also one.
Old 06/27/2011, 00:54   #8

love u guys ...
Old 06/29/2011, 21:47   #9

ts2 is fun but i have 2 admit ts1 was more fun and it was more fun be4 these updates with set1-5elites and stuff and the 150% thingie but still i enjoy it alot ^^
Old 07/09/2011, 05:27   #10

@żą++
This game have bad graphics right?
This game was one of the best graphics of any other MMORPG. I'm sorry, but you are totally wrong. Tell me another MMOPRG has the most beautiful graphics, and more detailed than 12sky2, told me one because I don't know any mmoprg, who have better graphics then this one !
Old 07/09/2011, 09:57   #11

Umm your wrong on the graphics the graphics are in fact quite basic.
Theres plenty of mmorpg's with better graphics for one TS2's fail Blur effect is just well terrible.

Check it out They blur 1 axis then blue the other axis into it which creates areas of over blured/brightness.

Their lighting system just sucks and makes the game often too bright on most computers or too dark if you disable "particle effects"

The games graphics are on par with Counter strike 1.5

Prius Online has better particle effects, Warcraft 3 has better lightning, Wow has better content etc many things

Guild Wars has better graphics and maybe even prius online not that it will let me login. Vinditicus looked pretty nice too :P
Old 07/09/2011, 11:16   #12

well...tbh i've played countless free mmos including most of the mmos from aeriagames including Twelve sky 1...i actually did quit 12 sky 1 in the past because of the repetitive gameplay and same pvp options...but then when i tried cabal, kingdom heroes, loong and several others...the had bigger problems then this one...and i'm glad to say that i've returned to 12 sky 2 because of its fast paced gameplay (not to mention the lighting on people, it makes me say wohooo) but anyways...i've returned to this game after playing several other free mmos...it can be true that wow, guild wars, rift and all those p2p games are better...but if you're looking for social, fast paced pvp based game, you should look no further then 12 sky 2.
Old 07/13/2011, 01:04   #13

elite*gold: 20
I agree with near every response on this thread; especially that of Itkov2 and Strikeraid.

This game was one of the best learning experiences I've ever had reversing a game, and I've been able to apply the knowledge I've learned here onto many other games, projects, and ideas.

Also, the entire Twelve Sky 2 hacking community is full of amazing people, it's just a blast.
Old 07/13/2011, 03:58   #14

Speaking of amazing people anyone have an account with ap I need the recv packet from server of them buying an item