Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] SkyBot v3 FREE

Discussion on [RELEASE] SkyBot v3 FREE within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] SkyBot v3 FREE

REQUEST STICKY PLEASE

Im moving on to other things and no longer have time to update and constantly support this project. I may come back in the future and make some changes but it's unlikely.

SkyBot is the original bot for Twelve Sky 2. It was the first bot for Twelve Sky 2 that was actually a bot and not just a trainer. It's also the ONLY bot to this day that moves around like a REAL person.

It's also the only bot to effectively sort through your inventory, allowing you to select what items you do not want.

SkyBot is also the first bot to reload pills and tabs from your inventory, allowing you to go AFK for hours on end. It was also the first bot to react to monsters around it rather than AOEing blindly. Also the first to have anti-detection features that control returning and logging out upon lack of tabs or death.

All in all SkyBot was the first to do many things for TS2, and still is the only bot that moves around realistically.

To download the bot you must register on my forums, thats it. Press the thanks button and we will call it even

EDIT: By the way I havn't updated the addresses as of late, so to get the move grind to work again you just need to find the character coords, camera coords, and camera focus coords. There are a few tuts on how to get these on the forums you just gotta find em! Put the addresses in the settings.ini

UPDATE:
I located the new addresses for character position. goto my forums to get them! this will make the move grind work again!
Thanks
20 Users
Old 11/16/2010, 02:51   #2

Thumbs down

So what your saying is you don't have 30 min twice a month to update your bot for us. Sounds like giving up to me. FAIL!!!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2010, 03:15   #3

LOL Matches his name his gone AFK again, what is this like the second or third time his bailed on his Bot. When he isnt giving poor service his going afk never did help me get the **** time working right but thats is what half his forum is full of people complaining about everything not working right and now he wants us to update it. I wonder how many other customers he left hanging lol so I agree with you Heavygamer FAIL!
Old 11/16/2010, 03:34   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Awh comon guys its alot of effort to put in when we are busy, Ive hardly looked at Map Fun or twelve sky 2 at all for the last few months... I popped on the other morning to analyse something for someone but thats pretty much it lol.

We are allowed to have busy lives so give AFK Guy a break, he did a good job on his bot and had quite a few people wanting it. Espically good with the multiple resolution support and loading pills out of invintory .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2010, 03:51   #5

I will agree there Mega it does take time and effort. I might not agree with AFK much but cut him a some slack. He is aloud to have his own life and hey atleast he released it for the public, a lot of people who stop working on there bots just leave it and no one ever gets to use it again.
Old 11/16/2010, 05:11   #6

if he wants to give up, oh well. nothing you can do about it but insult and cry
Old 11/16/2010, 06:14   #7

if you dont wana w8 for Sky update then you keep eye on Mega After and Blax projects
Old 11/16/2010, 07:02   #8

so this is what i get for releasing it for free? a bunch of ******** a whining about how your not going to have any more updates and support? what a bunch of cry babies.

30 minutes twice a month isnt what im talking about. Sure i could update the addresses, but so could you. Im giving it to you for free so **** off it you dont like it.

As for as bailing, ive never bailed before. I dont know who you are or what kind of issues you had with the bot, but ive pretty **** good about helping people to the point of rewritting it specifically for them. so dont tell me i have bad support, thats ridiculous. The last few weeks i havnt been on the site because im pretty much done with the project. If you came for support during this time its likely you couldnt reach me. oh well its free now stop your whining.

my forum is 95% topics requesting support, true. There are not many people who stick around to talk about anything else. The forum is not there for anything else really so why would you expect there to be anything else? You expect people to sit around and make topics about great the thing is... **** no, their off enjoying the **** thing.

anyway somehow i thought i would get better feedback then that, but whatever. always going to be those people who just wanna take take take and ***** ***** *****.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/16/2010, 07:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaHaska View Post
if you dont wana w8 for Sky update then you keep eye on Mega After and Blax projects
if people cant take 15 minutes to locate the EASIEST addresses in the game, and plop them in a simple text file, they really don't deserve a bot or a hack or anything...

pay, learn, or do, don't expect people to hold your hand and wipe your ***...

Anyway yea cant wait to see what mega is cookin up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2010, 11:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
so this is what i get for releasing it for free? a bunch of bitching a whining about how your not going to have any more updates and support? what a bunch of cry babies.

30 minutes twice a month isnt what im talking about. Sure i could update the addresses, but so could you. Im giving it to you for free so fuck off it you dont like it.

As for as bailing, ive never bailed before. I dont know who you are or what kind of issues you had with the bot, but ive pretty damn good about helping people to the point of rewritting it specifically for them. so dont tell me i have bad support, thats ridiculous. The last few weeks i havnt been on the site because im pretty much done with the project. If you came for support during this time its likely you couldnt reach me. oh well its free now stop your whining.

my forum is 95% topics requesting support, true. There are not many people who stick around to talk about anything else. The forum is not there for anything else really so why would you expect there to be anything else? You expect people to sit around and make topics about great the thing is... fuck no, their off enjoying the damn thing.

anyway somehow i thought i would get better feedback then that, but whatever. always going to be those people who just wanna take take take and bitch bitch bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
if people cant take 15 minutes to locate the EASIEST addresses in the game, and plop them in a simple text file, they really don't deserve a bot or a hack or anything...

pay, learn, or do, don't expect people to hold your hand and wipe your ass...

Anyway yea cant wait to see what mega is cookin up.
+1 Dude , i dont play anymore ts2 but good job releasing it for free.
Old 11/17/2010, 23:45   #11

I updated the addresses, but i haven't repacked the file with the new settings.ini you will have to manually edit it to get the move grind to work again. I also posted a tutorial i made awhile ago that will show you how to get these addresses' and more!

please visit my forums for this info cuz i really dont wanna retype it here

Old 11/18/2010, 16:03   #12

So we get to use it 1 day free or how long we want ?
Old 11/19/2010, 00:03   #13

can any1 post the new adresses, i cant fakin find em
Old 11/19/2010, 08:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymon View Post
can any1 post the new adresses, i cant fakin find em
I posted the new adresses on his website !

but for the people here !!

New Adresses after patch November 18th

Res_Xmem=0x0056E1D8
Res_Ymem=0x0056E1DC
Char_Xmem=0x01186B9B
Char_Ymem=0x01186BA3
Cam_Pos_Xmem=0x00570478
Cam_Pos_Ymem=0x00570480
Old 11/19/2010, 21:17   #15

they also patched the resolution addies. they are as follows:

Res_Xmem=0x005701D8