Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3/24/10 Aeria Update

Discussion on 3/24/10 Aeria Update within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3/24/10 Aeria Update

AP>>> 010AB374
Chi>>> 010AB37C

pm for HP
unless your smart nuff to figure the hp -.* yourself
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/25/2010, 03:37   #2

nicely done
Old 03/25/2010, 06:08   #3

i need speed and Attack please
Old 03/25/2010, 09:48   #4

once again this patch doesn't even touch SkyBot (AFKGuy) woot!

But in the future I may add some injection stuff to augment the bots speed or something.

I know im gonna get hate for this but... what if maybe we let people find the addresses themselves this time around? LOL I mean it couldn't hurt... a little less abuse for awhile, a bit more learning... just a thought...
Old 03/25/2010, 10:17   #5

We want this only attack ? << ok pls
Old 03/25/2010, 21:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post

But in the future I may add some injection stuff to augment the bots speed or something.

I know im gonna get hate for this but... what if maybe we let people find the addresses themselves this time around? LOL I mean it couldn't hurt... a little less abuse for awhile, a bit more learning... just a thought...
AFKGuy the only reason you dont want anyone coming up with any new hacks or addresses is because you hope that if they stop and you continue then people will buy your crappy bot... I am about sick of your posts about your bot like its the *** Bot or something... If its so grand then release it for free with a few major things taken out so that people know Exactly HOW it works and dont risk losing their hard earned money to a scammer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/26/2010, 13:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post

lol.. so u can amke more money.. with ppl not being able to use bots then they have to buy u r bots.. jus be happy for wat u have got n making out of it... if some of them actually want to share their knowlege then let them... u keep on making money.. i dont mind but please keep u r suggestion to yourself
thank you
Old 03/26/2010, 17:14   #8

Received Thanks: 1,003
lol yeah it is kinda anoying with the post hijacking ;D but for this topic all he is saying is that it still works.. which anyone can deduct due to the way it works. The only way they would prevent it working for a short time is changing the game interface/the way it looks or color's.

Or maybe some sorta antihack which = meh bypass :P

I would highly suggest adding an injected dll prehaps using pipes to communicate with your main application. Im currently working on one myself to be used in some projects lol. Might work on a bot sdk for making bot's for direct X games.