Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free AFK Guy Demo (Limited Time) works with the new patch

Discussion on Free AFK Guy Demo (Limited Time) works with the new patch within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Free AFK Guy Demo (Limited Time) works with the new patch

THIS DEMO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - A NEW DEMO WITH ALL THE FEATURES WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!

Version 2.3c is now available and works with the new God Level Patch (091)

Check out the "How it Works" section on the website to see why this is the best Twelve Sky 2 Bot in the world.
THIS DEMO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - A NEW DEMO WITH ALL THE FEATURES WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!

Level up while you sleep with the smartest bot ever created for Twelve Sky 2.
AFK Guy uses PIXEL DETECTION (not memory hacks and code injection) to automate Healing, Attacking, Buffing, Looting, Feeding your Pet, Restocking your Pills, and more.

Unlike trainers and hacks, this is a full featured BOT that does all the work for you while you are away. AFK Guy will even reload your pills for you, allowing you to let the bot run overnight.

Not only does it do all the work for you, but more importantly AFK Guy is designed to mimick the actions of real person. You can ajust the heal sensitivity, but the bot will never heal in exactly the same spot. The bot knows when the enemies are near, it will never attack thin air. If you die the bot will log you out to save Sup Pill time. From a third person's perspective there is no way to tell if it's a bot or a real player.

AFKGuy V2.3c is now Available
Changes, Fixes, and New Features:
- Made ajustments to color searches to work with the new patch (up to 91)
- Re-ordered thread priority (better thread switching)
- Did an overhaul on the GUI (should be easier to use)
- Fixed Logoff/Screenshot on death options (works 100% now)
- New sliders in the GUI for ajusting Healing and Attacking
- Added hotkey PAUSE to suspend the bot (so you can chat or move zones)
- Added FLEX to the Heal Sensitivity (never heals in the exact same spot)
- Improved death detection (won't shut off in PVP mode when you are ALMOST dead)
- Increased Loot Speed
- Can now use all sizes of HP/Chi Tabs (and all types of CHI Pills).
- Corrected some typos in the readme

AFK Guy Auto Pill V2.3c Comes with 9 Preset Resolutions.
1366x768 - 1360x768 - 1280x1024 - 1280x960 - 1280x800 - 1280x768 - 1280x720 - 1152x864 - 1024x768

AFKGuy Pro Version 2.3c
- Auto Pill HP
- Heal Flex (never heals in same spot)
- Auto Pill CHI
- Bot Auto Refills Pills (Looks in both inventories!)
- New 100% Accurate Auto Attack Bot
- Auto Buff
- Auto Feed Pet
- Auto Loot
- Ajustable Heal Sensitivity
- Ajustable Smart-Attack Setting
- "Auto Pill Only" Setting for PvP
- Bot turns off when you die or change zones.
- Option to log off when you die.
- Option to take a screen shot when you die.
- Auto attack is ajustable for any level character.
- Bot restocks pills allowing you to go AFK for long periods of time.
- This bot does not use memory hacks!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/13/2010, 20:06   #2

Ops my bad now i see it lol its hard to see XD gonnat ry it now :P hope it kick ***; D
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2010, 23:04   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vytukasb View Post
Ops my bad now i see it lol its hard to see XD gonnat ry it now :P hope it kick ***; D
I buy this bot 1 monts back its works good realy good and its go fast up new this is good wen u have buyed bot and out come new bot then u gerh uptated bot new free on ur email or need ask u bot is old and u geth ur mail new.

Just i say scammers boys stay this sayt away u no newer get this bot wen u no have buyment code and no cdkey!

I love this bot its works 100% newer disturb !!
U just need find right monsters and right place just make all time hp up and u no have proplem no one mob!!
Afk guy all time helped me wen i pm them hi ask all time and helps!!!

Wen u need bot then buy petter AFK Guy bot wen download grap hacks!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 02:40   #4

AFKguys RT is the best very good costumer service as well as the bot!
i just leave my m33 on for the whole night while i go to sleep and the next day i get 2 - 3%!!! talking about how pain in the *** m33 leveling is
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 07:28   #5

Red face

thx guys if you like the bot plz add thanks to my post

yea i have 100% better support than aeriagames' ticket system *****. everyday im working on the next versions of the bot and replying to support tix on my website.

only problem i ever had was when they made the new *** patch which changed all the colors. I had to re-code **** for like 6 hours to fix it but I released a new version the same day the patch came out .

FYI if anyone has version 2.3c or earlier please submit a ticket on the website to get Version 2.3d which fixes some looping errors and also has much more specific color code data which is much less likely to accidently pick up something else in your inventory like a red jade :P

Let me see if I can translate your message :P :
Quote:
When u need a bot then buy the best AFK Guy bot instead of downloading **** hacks!!
I agree :P

Good luck and have fun!

(down with hacking! up with botting!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 09:47   #6

i need a bot that can work with 3-4 accounts without opening the client...can ur bot do that?
Old 03/14/2010, 11:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post
i need a bot that can work with 3-4 accounts without opening the client...can ur bot do that?
Dunno can use 1 or more pots put u can use 1 man one time put this bot is to good to leveling. Leveling fast in caves its king caves:P (Y)
This bot is pest wath ewer i buyng !!!

Old 03/14/2010, 15:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoE View Post

No, if it could I would be a millionaire. :P

This bot isn't directed towards people who are trying to farm gold/items. This is for straight up constant leveling.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 17:03   #9

wats the serial number ???
Old 03/14/2010, 17:18   #10

6060-8276-6445-6775

This free demo will only be available for a short time!

I may take it down tommorow, mabye the next day you never know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 17:39   #11

whats the best build to use with the afk guy?
i got a soul clear but dont want to waste it
Old 03/14/2010, 20:51   #12

AFK Boy rocks i use all time and lvl runes fast up !

Old 03/14/2010, 21:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by curapica31 View Post
AFKguys RT is the best very good costumer service as well as the bot!
i just leave my m33 on for the whole night while i go to sleep and the next day i get 2 - 3%!!! talking about how pain in the *** m33 leveling is
yeah gj gj u'll get ure *** banned and aeria will create somethink like xtrap coz of ppl like u cooper
Old 03/15/2010, 08:10   #14

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtdved View Post
yeah gj gj u'll get ure ass banned and aeria will create somethink like xtrap coz of ppl like u cooper
i have done the same thing . In fact I botted my way from M2 to M33 usually getting about 90%-150% a night for most levels. Then again I did spend alot more money on AP since I didnt have to get artritis to play lol

it is possible to be banned yes, but it is extremely hard to tell that AFK Guy is a bot.

turn DENY on everything (except mature mode)
then go find a good spot and start grinding.
AFK Guy will never AOE thin air, and it never heals in exactly the same spot.
If you die it will take a screen shot and log you out.

If someone comes up and tries to invite you to a party or something it will be denied immediately. They might stick around to see how your AOEing, what they will see is a character that only attacks when creatures are around him. They might also select your character and watch when you heal, what they will see then is that you heal at completely random spots and timing.

The only "proof" they will have that your botting is that you did not respond to any of their messages. But thats what DENY MODE is for.

just because someone is focused on grinding and they have deny mode on doesnt mean they are botting. if they are denying whispers and have the chat boxes all turned off they wont even hear you say anything.

in the end there is no way to tell if someone is using AFK Guy or if they are just grinding and ignoring people.

EDIT:
Plus I plan to add a feature that allows you to input 10 different messages you can send when another player is near. and example might be "no ks", "yo", or just "?".
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2010, 11:47   #15

lol, nice chat function, but i wanna know what is the best build to grind with afk guy,
like, which stats go where