Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AeriaGames fixed strikeaid's autopill

Discussion on AeriaGames fixed strikeaid's autopill within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AeriaGames fixed strikeaid's autopill

well, aeriagames fixed aeriagames autopill for strikeaid can someone fix up strikeaid autopill and post download link

I'm sorry if this is wrong section im new and need this badly.
Old 10/22/2009, 03:51   #2

he has a auto update...so you'll have to just wait until he update it..
Old 10/22/2009, 04:36   #3

strikeaid or someone please post here if you updated aeriagames autopill

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FK Aeriagames
10/05/2011 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
Ok wana kno why fk Aeriagames owners .... Because they banned my account on regular 12sky i was about 2 join it again i try 2 log in and im thinking wth so i send in a ticket and i get an email saying this............ Dear Player, We regret to inform you that service to your your Aeria Games account has beenremoved. Account: Decresenza06This ban is permanent.The account has been banned for Hacking. Hacking includes downloading a cheat trainer from the internet and using it toincrease attack...
I need AeriaGames AutoPill
10/25/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Please, I need one badly xD Dont tell me to make one my own or post a paragraph, Just post link to download or update me.
AeriaGames fixed Auto pill
10/25/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Anyone knows new code for autopill Im using strikeaid autopill for aeriagames and someone fix and repost plz :D