Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MAYN][Rlease]Inventory/grocer/bank hack

Discussion on [MAYN][Rlease]Inventory/grocer/bank hack within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
[MAYN][Rlease]Inventory/grocer/bank hack

so basically this game sux so much i managed to find all 3 addys in less then 2 mins,here they are
00CB13CC for inventory
00CAEB4C for grocer

you cannot move when u have them open
NOW lets clear something,the 2nd adress works like this,if ur last opened NPC was the BANK owner,then when u add 00CAEB4C to 1 u will have bank open,if ur last one was the hp supplier,then when u put it to 1 u got it opened,so u must chose
so lets say it loud and clear
IF U OPEN BANK THEN GO TRAIN,CHANGE 00CAEB4C TO 1 U WILL OPEN BANK WITH IT.
IF U OPEN POTS SHOP THEN GO TRAIN ,CHANGE 00CAEB4C TO 1 U WILL OPEN POTS SHOP WITH IT.
press thanks if u like it,no delay skills comeing soon,private atm
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/09/2009, 04:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
well u do know that attack speed hack make skill casting faster also so no delay, and that adress as been given away everywhere ^^

and well i have another adress that allow to change wich window will open when u put the adress to 1 ;P, and well i add those adress since some time but well i think it might help some poeple out... and you made a little tutorial so well ill give you a thanks ^^

edit: and btw if you open inventory with that adress (and your nto near an npc) inventory will be glitched and won't work, you should open inventory yourself and then put the shop adress to 1, also if you try to use shop and your not near an npc game will bug, there is a way to make server think your near an npc tough, but it make you disconect after some min so its useless atm
Old 07/09/2009, 08:05   #3

when i opened pharmacist npc, i tried to buy pills and i dc'ed
Old 07/09/2009, 10:47   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
you sure?
and no delay speed is only limited by your ammount of mp pills,lol.its 100 x faster then atk speed.
Old 07/09/2009, 14:19   #5

yeah im still having a headache due to this shop/storage hack...the only thing that is working is that MOVE thing... so far its kinda useless but i will find it soon... i think im getting close (i think)
Old 07/09/2009, 16:48   #6

Well i got another way, i can open any shop/bank/quest... anywhere if its on same map as the npc and it will work, but that hack cause DC after some min... trying to find a way to dont DC...
Old 07/12/2009, 10:28   #7

I would think you would DC too.
As that is what happens when you send a direct packet to buy when you are not within a certain close radius.
Old 07/12/2009, 11:31   #8

How about doing something with the X,Y coordinates. Copy down the coords of the NPC's then go train, copy down your current location, then change the X,Y positions to one of the NPC's. After that, you set the NPC hack value to 1 or w/e. This way, it tricks the server into thinking your near the npc. Then once your done, just switch the coords back to your training spot.

I did this with Scions of Fate.
Old 07/13/2009, 14:46   #9

coordinates are fine but... i think its the other way around since your character will move to a different map.. so then (x,y) value will change to a different object lets say a mob or a tree or even just a small piece of stone since you just get the x,y value not the npc value it self! im not sure about it so i might try this...
Old 07/15/2009, 07:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
My comment is @ your sig talking about cabal damage hack and 2 slot drop hack. I can't believe you're trying to sell such easy hacks. Only thing worth selling is a good GG bypass seeing as there are tuts all over the place for doing damage hack and 2 slot item drop hack...
You have already flamed 2 topics in a row... If you aren't going to contribute, then please don't flame either.
Old 07/15/2009, 09:52   #11

It wasn't a flame bud, but it was irrelevant to the topic though.

Stay on topic IRWUWEI.