Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remnant-Gaming Zero

Discussion on Remnant-Gaming Zero within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/26/2023, 23:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgshallrule View Post
This is what I'm launching to get that error message. Remnant-Launcher.exe then I click update and I notice it doesn't list the server version. Downloaded from remnant gaming website.

Is Remnant-Launcher the shortcut you mentioned?

did you downloaded latest files from the website ?
it should have shortcut, called "Play", which is working fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2023, 23:37   #17

When the login screen opens, it closes immediately, I installed flash
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2023, 02:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaalne View Post
did you downloaded latest files from the website ?
it should have shortcut, called "Play", which is working fine.
You can see what I have in the attached picture. No play shortcut as far as I can see. Maybe I need to find a different version? This is from the remnant-gaming.net site download link hosted by mega. Maybe it's an outdated link?

Also is the discord link down for everyone else or is it just me?

Huh looks like the download changed size again. I'll try downloading it again.
The new download link has the Play shortcut... I can't believe this is happening! I'm very excited!
Thank You Soo Much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by divulga View Post
When the login screen opens, it closes immediately, I installed flash
I'm Having this same problem now. but its further than I was. let me know if you find a fix.
Old 09/27/2023, 22:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgshallrule View Post
I'm Having this same problem now. but its further than I was. let me know if you find a fix.
If you have a newer graphics card an RTX Series card this is most likely the issue.

The only work around I am able to find for this is to run a virtual machine. Not ideal, but it does work as a graphics driver is not loaded into the virtual machine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2023, 03:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessKiller View Post
If you have a newer graphics card an RTX Series card this is most likely the issue.

The only work around I am able to find for this is to run a virtual machine. Not ideal, but it does work as a graphics driver is not loaded into the virtual machine.
Any tips on what to use for the Virtual Machine? Settings? OS? I got an old XP, Vista, and 7 install disc.
Old 09/29/2023, 01:14   #21

Now it worked, what a beautiful game Is there a possibility to correct this error? so you don't need to use a vm
Old 09/29/2023, 21:19   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by divulga View Post
Now it worked, what a beautiful game Is there a possibility to correct this error? so you don't need to use a vm
Should work if you right click on zero.exe - properties - compatibility, select run on 98/xp
Old 09/30/2023, 16:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaalne View Post
Should work if you right click on zero.exe - properties - compatibility, select run on 98/xp
The strange thing is that when the compatibility changes, the client doesn't open with blacknull, it asks to open in play.exe
Old 10/01/2023, 02:51   #24

oddly the compatibility wasn't the issue it was the driver installed and running a VM worked fine. Using windows Hyper Visor to install it.
Also the shortcut uses blacknull to open zero.exe. Just try the VM.
I missed this game soo much.
Old 10/04/2023, 14:58   #25

hi can someone give me the discord link or give me the exact download link, I downloaded it on webiste and don't see the launcher file.

my discord : miko#6389
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2023, 13:32   #26

if you guys cant start game try this :
Windows > type: Device Manager > choose Display Adapter > choose your graphics card and Disable it.

My discord : miko#6389
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2023, 06:04   #27

Hi @ gakarik. see you in game. if you still need the link its at remnant-gaming.net
@ anyway to implement the apocalypse missions? and anything we can do to import the updates from later portions like Psyche units? or Robots? or Fleet bases? or translate everything?

oh and if you grab the files from the official Chinese page jz.99.com you can open any files with a text editor using Unicode or utf-8? I forget which to get Chinese characters you can translate more than the gibberish files... might need a Chinese language support pack though. Just an odd suggestion, I used to do something similar with Japanese Games and Machine Translation a long time ago.

Just My suggestions.
Mainly looking forward to helping and wondering what's needed to translate and improve the backend. and the client side as well

how and Exp Recorders seem to be broken. no big issue just a note
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2023, 13:18   #28

@ hi i got it and playing, thanks you for help xD
Old 10/27/2023, 14:10   #29

any one here
Old 10/31/2023, 09:39   #30

the server down ???