Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Most safe & legit shops to buy WoW Accounts

Discussion on Most safe & legit shops to buy WoW Accounts within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Most safe & legit shops to buy WoW Accounts

Hello fellas,

as I am looking to buy myself a WoW Account, I want to minimize the risk of getting scammed. Are there any sites to buy a wow account which are safe, serious and fast in delivery? The prices should be realisitic as well, not eBay 500 Euro+ Accounts.

Any recommendations throughout your own experience would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

AC
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2014, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,895
**************.com
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2014, 13:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
ebay ?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Evelil Shop ! EUNE EUW Accounts -safe and legit!
03/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello for everyone ! I will posted here account for sale ,for your secure i can create auction on ebay where i usually selling all of my accounts. Also sorry for my english but this isnt my native . Account no .1 Server : EUNE Divison : Gold V Season 3 : Silver (border ingame )
SELLING [EUW] ACC 100 % LEGIT AND SAFE
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 1317 wins in Normal and got 1279 in Rankeds in this season. It has 3400 Influence Points. http://i.imgur.com/xlntB.jpg The account has 79 Owned Champions: http://i.imgur.com/SQNRX.png
100% Safe and Legit WOW Powerleveling
04/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone,this is WOWpowerlevleing,first of all,I'd like to introduce to you about our company,WOWpowerleveling is a legit and formal company,we have fixed working places and more than 60 levelers who are very familar with the maps and the quests for 1-80 at the moment,we can provide WOW purehandleveling for more than 60 orders at the same time and no robot at all, and also our price is also competitive in the field of purehandleveling. Seconly,as I have mentioned above that all levlers...