Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3Cho, Illicit... privat server

Discussion on 3Cho, Illicit... privat server within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3Cho, Illicit... privat server

hier ich hab ne siete gefnuden wo es einen guten privaten server gibt der nciht laggt. die haben den grad eröffnet. also und dann auf illicit drücken. also die ebiden seiten haben das erfunden.

ich würd euch besser raten auf du gehen fur den privaten server. ihr müsst euch zwar anmelden aber sonmst nciht weiter und da gibts auch wow sections und bei www. deepblue7.com auch

das sollte jetzt keine werbung sein sondern hilfe für leute die nen privaten server suchen.

English:
hi i found a privat wow server credits go to ( press Illicit, Illicit ) and . they just made the privaT SERVER , go on any of those sites and register for free and go to the wow section it will say somewhere wow privat server.

this is not meant to be an advertisment only some help for u people who r looking for any privat server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is 3cho gone for good?
02/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 47 Replies
Well yesterday i had the oportunity to c 3cho team new site and it was relly good and professional..but now when i try to accsess it gives me another site..can someone give me the exact link? or is the site offline? if it is oflines hvstler please reply.. Thx, Reclaimer
The Truth about 3cho
10/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 43 Replies
Heres 3 pictures that 3cho's Database is false... I DID NOT MAKE THESE PICTURES... They were sent to me anonymously... RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Illicit Awakening
04/17/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Can one of you guys tell me the token for Illicit Awakening (www.ial2.com) all the Searched ones are outdated, (I have the walker info, all i need is the token...)
<----Illicit Awakening BOT
02/09/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Here is the ini for the server Illicit Awakening (don't use the WP tool). Just open walker (10.2.3) and login! Have phun :bandit: :bandit: (banned on ia for using walker....but not me, if they catch u using it just shout your acc info and watch other people get banned)