Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Novos Easy WoW server question.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Novos Easy WoW server question.

Hey all,

I am entirely new to the hosting private server scene and have a few questions about it.

Because i am such a noob in hosting servers and never done it before I used Novos easy wow server 0.4.1. It is really noob-friendly and so far I am loving it The only problem is; I want to make custom items with wow-V for example, but I have absoluty no idea how to add a custom weapon,armor, trinket whatsoever to the database.

I have searched on the internet for a simple tutorial on how to do this but I am unlucky sofar. I also don't know if it's even possible to add custom items to the database with Novo's Easy wow server.

I hope someone out here can help me out,

thanks in advance!

Spriterfear.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Post Give you help ;D

Ok, i try to explain you how to add ("batch") things into you're Database.
Sorry for my bad english, but i came from germany ^.^

Ok, so at first you have to create a Item at . (Account and this things needed)

Start creating you're weapon, for example

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

When you've finished you're weapon, klick on Submit and then on Download (both on the end of the Page)
Then you have to look for the MaNGOS - Download.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

After downloading, start the server and login to the Database (with Navicat, you know? ;D)
Then open the World table,
Rightclick on it and search for Execute SQL File
in the new Window you choose you're selfmade item (Name - Entrynumber.sql and click on Start. wait until the item is batched into the Database, close Navicat and restart you're Server.

After restart you can add the item to you're (ore others) inventory, and to vendors for selling, by the EntryID.

This Tutorial will also work with Loot, Graveyards, NPCs and Quests

I hope i've helped you =D