Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

dynamic DNS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
several DDNS services can be updated from within the router running DD-WRT. The adventurous can load bits from other WRT projects for other DDNS services

there's no need to run update software from the PC OS (ex dyndns)

« Online-Server | Emulator füt TBC / WOW 2.0 »

Similar Threads
[HELP] Dynamic/Static IP
06/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
I have downloaded the server and client and everything from this site (by the way you guys are awsome! :)) but i cannot seem to get my IP to work. I have a Dynamic IP and my internet service provider will not allow me to get a Static IP for whatever...
Make GM with IP dynamic
04/16/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hi, I write the thread for a problem that I have with the GM from my server. The problem is that I make GM at x person, but this person have IP dynamic and when the server is reset and another reason, this person lost the GM rights and I have to...
Dynamic DNS
04/10/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hallo, ich finde in meiner FritzBox keine Dynamic DNS option kann jemand helfen ?
Dynamic IP
08/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
so i aksed this question in a few threads but i'm afraid it will get missed plus i figured this topic could benefit from it's own thread. what i'm trying to do is make my server public. but since i have a dynamic ip from my ISP it would mean i would...
Request -- Dynamic Map ID?
02/17/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Personally, I don't have any knowledge of if these exist or not. I know it's like two of the same maps, but seperate. for example: If you had two TC's, but they weren't the same ID? (Such as in real CO, Desert City, and PK tournament Map?) ...