Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dark's Repack v2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Ok guys, you DO NOT need to dl this if you alredy have dpv2 installed, this is just a repack that comes with all the updates we have already supplied to you!

If you are a NEW dpv2 user, please dl this file and use the supplied Read Me.txt

- Irie

Guide to installing:

UNINSTALL any previous MySQL or Apache servers
Extract the contents of the archive in a folder (make sure the folder name does not contain any spaces, otherwise its not gonna work!&#33

Run start_server.bat ... in your browser go to localhost, login as administrator with password administrator, go to server configuration page, update those details. Close the start_server.bat window after updating your server's details (you might have to press 2 or three times on the [x] to close the window) ... re'run start_server.bat ... your all set.

Here is a NO NO: Don't touch the "system" folder, if you modify anything in that folder, im not even gonna try to help you fixing the problem, you will know what im talking about after you d/l the pack

Ports you need forwarded:
Quote:
Ports:
6881 - 6999

All help when hosting\connecting on WoW.
Quote:
Ok, this is a hotfix, the file is only 2 MB;s so dont worry =D

install guide below

1 - unzip the archive anywhere (should unzip into a file)

2 - copy every file in that folder

3 - go into your v2 folder

4 - go into system folder

5 - go into data folder

6 - go into dbc folder

7 - paste and choose replace all

8 - all set, mounts work now, still working on correcting the mount skill required on the mounts as the lvl 40 mounts should need 75 and the 60 mounts 150 =D

- irie
Quote:
download this:
extract it in your darkrepack\system folder after deleting the existing htdocs folder.

After applying this patch you will be able to use the update system @ its full extent.
I have uploaded a start_apache+mysql file ... i dont know about you guys, but i miss it biggrin.gif
here it is:
place it in your dark repack folder (where start_server.bat is)

From now on ... when posting a problem please use the following format:

--------------------------------------------------------
SDB Rev: Your current rev
Mangos Rev: Your current rev
DPv2 Rev: Your current rev

--------------------------------------------------------

edit "your current rev" with the ones that you find on your server's website, in the auto-update system.

Our ticket submission system:

Allways ... remember, allways update dpv2 before you update anything else (starting of rev 14 there is a protection system that doesnt allow you to update anything before you updated your dpv2).

If you have dpv2 rev lower than rev 6, when updating dpv2 you will see loads of errors, ignore them and refresh the page, that was a bug in rev 4 and it got fixed in rev 6.

*IF YOU ASK FOR HELP REGARDING ANY OF THE ABOVE SOLVED PROBLEMS YOU WILL BE IGNORED*

I will post a quick Faq quide here:
Im kinda gettin sick of answering the same fkin questions every time so lets see if this helps.

Q: How do i create an account??!!
A: you've got 2 ways, first and easiest one: in your mangosd.exe window, after the server started, type: create user pass ... replace user with the desired username and pass with the desired password for that username. 2nd one: with navicat browse the realmd database, select the account table by double clicking on it, press the little plus there .... just complete the new row that appeared there with the required info. (the id should be incremented so if the last id in the table was 6, your id should be 7)

Q: How do i make someone GM ??
A: In your mangosd.exe window after it started, type setgm account level .... replace account with the username that you want to set gm on (not character, username that is used to login) and replace level with the level you want (1 = moderator, 2 = gamemaster, 3 = administrator)

Q: Hmm .. my server started ok .. but i cant login, i cant get pass the realm list.
A: With navicat, browse to your realmd database, double click on the realmlist table, there you will see something like: id 1, name MaNGOS, address 127.0.0.1 <--- thats the lucky one. leave that window open, go to your internet explorer, firefox or whatever your using, go to , select your ip address, right click on it, press the copy button, go back to the realm list table and replace 127.0.0.1 with the ip address from whatismyip.com ... press the little "tick" button that is next to the X and the + button

Q: Hmm .. i still cant connect
A: edit your realmlist.wtf (in the WxW folder) and write: set realmlist ip_address .. replace ip address with the one you found at

Q: Ok i can get it but no one else does.
A: Well then your using a router, go to your router, get the router&#39;s model (usually written on the back of the router) ... go to www.google.com and type in the name and the model of the router + port forward ... it should look like this: name model (for example connexant 12345) so ... connexant 12345 port forward ... hit enter, DO NOT write port forwarding instead of port forward, the word "forward" will include forwarding as well because "ing" is just a suffix and google knows that. (yeah i know, im a google freak lol) ... learn about how to forward ports on your router and forward this ports (both tcp & udp): 8085, 3724 .. that should work.

Q: OK .. very nice, im in ... but how do i update my server?
A: Dont worry about it mate&#33; First of all try to install a mangos server on your own, when your gonna be able to do that, you should worry about updating ... until then dont worry about updating, your just gonna **** it up and spam the boards again with "noob needs help". Advice: setup your server 3 or 4 times but pay very close attention to the guides you are using, and after you set it up the 4&#39;th time ... you should be able to kinda update your server.

Q: OK i edited my mangosd.conf the database details to my public ip as it said in the guide but my server doesnt work.
A: Yeah i know, noobs heh?&#33; ... you do NOT have to edit your mangosd.conf, lemme explain why: your mysql server is on your computer ... so why use your public ip? just use 127.0.0.1 because mysql by default does not allow external connections on the server (which would happen if you set mangosd.conf to your public ip)

Q: How do i change xp rates on my server?
A: mangod.conf ... before asking stupid questions like this, please stop being lazy and edit your mangosd.conf completely. It even haves comments so you dont get lost in it.

Q: What wow version do i need for mangos?
A: usually 1.12.1 no hack patch.

Q: Where can i find the ingame command list?
A: ever tried to type .commands while in game? ... you can even type .help command (for example .help levelup) to find out how to use it

Q: Ok .. even after reading this faq, i still cant setup my server, what should i do?
A: Go play super mario

In this faq i have included all the major problems that the noobs have when trying to setup a server, if your problem is not included in this faq, that means you did NOT read the guide you were using to the letter and you ****** something up ... just start all over and re read that guide.

Thanks and Credits goes to darkgothxx @ hacking source

Old   #2

i can update this thread but i think its isnt need or not?
its the best repack but *** of
no interestet peoples..

//Edit:
Update done, its the newest Version.

Old   #3

Hello&#33;

Nice work

Is there any way to to translate this to german? Or has anybody translated most things of this emulator yet?

Thanks,
Old   #4

Nein also ich werd mir nochmal bissel Zeit nehmen und den Thread updaten aber ne deutsche übersetzung wäre mir jetzt zuviel zumindest auf die kürze...

Aber natürlich kannst du deutsche items und quests usw auf die emu batchen das ist kein problem

Old   #5

brauch man hier irgendwo internet ausser zum downloaden?
Old   #6

nein brauchst kein inet
Old   #7

Updatet my Thread. Its now a big useful emu repack with very easy handling and autoupdate.
Old   #8

#pinned
Bitte auch weiter auf dem neuesten Stand halten.
Old   #9

mach ich
Old   #10

thank
Old   #11

The download links for this have exspired is there any other place to download it?