Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rev 2429+SDB for client 6144 Working Flying Mounts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
From Emupedia! Every Credits goes to Emupedia! Im not taking any response to this!
I'm not taking credit for the source, or the sdb, the person who made it shall remain anonymous, I will however take credit for my own sql database which can be found under the first download.

For those of you vets that know what you are doing, I have included all the necessary downloads in one package, the binary, the dbc, and the orignal sdb, along with a realm db.

Found here - hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/5214766/2429.rar
(those interested in the source PM me)

If you choose to use my sql db instead, it has numerous fixes along with the tier 1 to tier 5 display id swap, found here -
hxxp://files.filefront.com/FanatikzorSDBrar/;6263341;;/fileinfo.html

Cindy's DB - Not available yet.

The maps you need are 1.12.1 extracted with the OLD ad.exe, ones extracted with the new one are not compatible, I have included the old ad.exe in the download above.

Please do keep in mind that this is a work in progress as you will find many bugs. Please report them in this topic.

Commands are as follows-

.learn 3363 - is the summon spell, use it to mount up, use the space key to take off.
.reload2 40 - 40 being the speed duplex, right after you mount up you will find yourself going rather slow, change the speed to whatever you wish, I would recommend you do not go past 60.
.reload 147 "displayid" - without the quotes use that command to change the model of your netherdrake, via display ids.
.reload4 - If your client crashes, but your server dosent, you will find yourself constantly stuck on your mount unable to move, this command will fix that issue.

Midnightsun has compiled a list of nearly every flying mount display id, you can find it here - hxxp://files.filefront.com/Flying_Mountstxt/;6263249;;/fileinfo.html
Also here's a tier 1 Item ID list of Midnightsun which allows you to easily find tier 1 item IDs to add tier 5, if you are using my fix -
hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=LTECMJWE

Edit - A minor bug I forgot to post, when you teleport to a different map id, you will find yourself unable to move, just simply relog and after rezoning you will be able to move. Teleporting to different coords on the same map id however will work just fine.

Enjoy

~Fanatik

Below you will find the official "I dont know what the hell I'm doing plz help me I'm a noob" guide by Hahabynow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally its here what everyone has been waiting for! The release of the Mangos flying mount emulator! Ok lets get started....

What you need
1. Server Files - (Link posted above)
2. MySql - ( DOWNLOAD ESSENTIALS)
3. Navicat - ()
4. SQLyog - ()
5. World of warcraft patched 1.12.xx - ()
6. Burning Crusade patched to 6144 (beta.worldofwarcraft.com/expansion)

Ok now that you have everything you need lets get to setting it up! (Have everything installed and the server files unpacked)

1. Open up MySql and Login.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

2. Open Navicat and everything should be already set except for your password and connection name
Put in the same password you used for MySql and put in any connection name you want such as Flying Mounts.

3. Right click your new Flying Mount connection and click new Database and name it whatever you choose ( I used flyingworld)
Now do this again but make another one named something else (Mine is flyingmountdb).

4. Now right click your newly created database (the one i named flyingworld) and select execute batch file. Now navicate to your Flying mount folder and go under Server Databases and select realmd. It should say something like this

5. Now this is a little tricky, so pay attention! Open up your SQLyog and it should be just like logging into navicat,click new and name it flying mounts just like the other one. Then insert your password. LEAVE DATABASES BLANK.
You should see those databases just like in Navicat. Now highlight your other database (The one i named flyingmountdb) and go under file->open->Flyingmounts->Server Databases-> Mangos2. You should see stuff pop up in the little box. Now what you do is put your cursor in the little white box.
The go under Edit->Exucute Query-> Exucute All Queries. If your cursor is not in the little white box it will be gray and you will not be able to move on. You should see a bunch of information come up in the big white box.
Now to see if you did it right go back to navicat and click on your flyingmountdb database and if there is a bunch of files in it then you did it correct, WOOHOO.

6. Go into your World Of warcraft folder that is patched to 1.12.xx and create a new folder named maps. Then go into your flying mount folder take the ad.exe out of new ad.exe and drag it into your 1.12.xx WoW folder. Now run it it might say there was an error opening patch-2.mpq or something just leave it open and it will start doing its thing. When its done drag the maps folder to your server folder in flying mounts (If you have already dont this for the previous WoW TBC emu then you can just use those maps)

7. Configure your mangosd and realmd conf files using my other guide here: ()

8. Now run your Realmd.exe and Mangosd.exe, if they close then you did something wrong :S Most likely did the maps wrong or didnt config your config files right. If they stay open then WOOHOO you did it right. Set your realmlist to 127.0.0.1, login, create character, then when you are in game highlight yourself and type .learn 3363. If you want to go faster type .reload2 50 (the 50 is just an example you can do anywhere between 1-99. Higher the faster)

9. Have fun!

Cool Commands
.reload 147 xxxxx - Replace xxxxx with the model number of anything and it will become your mount
.reload2 xxx - replace xxx with a number 1-100 to change your flight speed
.learn 3363 - Teaches the nether drake spell
.reload4 - will make you able to fly without the summon nether drake (would not advise using)

Bugs
1. Sometimes the camera will detatch from the mount cause you to not be able to see yourelf. Simple dismount/remount to fix
2. Often times when you teleport you will find yourself unable to move. To fix simple logout/login
3. Make sure to target yourself when adding items and not mobs. This may crash the server
4. Do not fly in the bloodelf starting area. This includes Silver, ghostlands, and the start area. It will crash the game (anywhere else in azeroth is flyable)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could that translate someone on German?

Kann das jemand in Deutsch übersetzen?

Wers Übersetzt - KARMA