Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Krieger stances

Discussion on Krieger stances within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
hi wie kann ich dem krieger neue stances bei bringen es geht um den mangos emu
Old 01/08/2007, 21:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
welche mangos version haste denn ? eigentlich beim trainer oder ?^^

cya
Old 01/09/2007, 00:17   #3

elite*gold: 2
hab schon raus gefunden thx
Old 01/11/2007, 00:02   #4

ja wo denn? Beim Trainer oder hastes per befehl gemacht?
Old 01/21/2007, 10:16   #5

würd mich auch mal interessieren, wie du es geschafft hast,da ich das gleiche Problem habe. ( hab die 1.12 version)
Old 01/22/2007, 22:30   #6

elite*gold: 20
es gitb ansich einen befehl

einfach sich selber ins target nehmen und
Quote:
.learn all_myclass
Damit solltet ihr alle spells haben die ihr mit eurer Klasse könnt,und habt in jedem Talenttree volle Skillpunkte(alles verteilt)und somit auch die Spells.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stances
08/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
I've got 2 Questions, How do u add the transup stances? And my Char Selection screen is messed up, I want to add the A7 char selection screen but i couldn't figure out how, Hope you can help meh. Thanks.
[Help] Stances
01/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
where do you change the stance of the characters?
[Longjuyt2]Tausche LVL 72 Krieger Server 2 gegen Sura/Krieger auf Server1
07/18/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Tag, da alle meine Freunde auf Server 1 spielen und ich fälschlicherweise auf Server 2 gespielt habe, möchte ich den Schritt wagen und auf Server 1 wechseln, allerdings möchte ich nicht von Null anfgangen, daher würd ich den Account gerne tauschen. Equipment: DGP+6 Parti+6 LKS+7 Kristallarmband+4 (Max. TP 1500) Ebihalskette+4 (Max. TP 2000)
multiple ranger stances bug or exploit
09/05/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
ok the other night i was abl to buff myslef with all 4 ranger stances. i received full credit for damage increase which game my ranger over 600 dps with np combos ot cirts.. just form the stances. normally only 1 stance can be applied at one time but i had all 4 .. i have no idea how it was done and have tried for 2 days to duplicate it with no luck. tjhe buffs lasted over night till my dumb ass refeated....any suggestions opn how to get the 4 stances back?
exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances
09/01/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
ok heres what happened. im a ranger in aoc with 4 stance abilities if feated right. yesterday i refeated. later that day i was fighting and noticed i was way way wicked hitting hard.. checked my dps and was near 600 with only a bow .. no combos. i was receiving all the benefits of the different stances and they all stacked. i saw that i had all 4 stances buffed on me at the same time. this is normallly impossible. i do not know how i did it but others are doing it. any suggestions on how...