Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flags?!

Discussion on Flags?! within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gibts ne liste für .setflags?
Old 09/02/2006, 00:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
wie kann man sich bei einer emu die fraction änder ohne die rasse zu wächseln?also nen mensch hordler

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WK flags
07/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hello, i got a dutch wk falg a long tima ago but i still have it now.. what do i get for it? and when.
[Mt2]GM Flags
09/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hallo zusammen. Ich suche den Code hier schon überall. Falls ihr gemerkt habt geht GM gegen GM duell nicht. Was ist der Code das man die GM flaggs abstellen kann oder einen GM hinzufügen kann
About The DC FLAGS..
09/01/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
im making a new topic to avoid flaming on the other threads.... im asking for help here.... this is what i did.. 1.)run cabal through cabal rider (bypassed GG) 2.)open ce to set up my lvl 3.)open olly to see whats happening 4.)got myself dc while trying to equip the braces. 5.)got nothing from here on.. 6.)dont know where to change the flags.. though i have idea on how to unpack the cabal exe 7.)i also learned that we need to change the z,o,and c flags for this.. 8.)i just dont know...
[WL] How to have 2 flags in Warsong
02/06/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
German: Ok habe eben herausgefunden das es möglich ist mitels Zirkel port 2 flagen in WS zu haben. Als erstes stellt zirkel etwa so auf: Bild unten (1*) Dannach geht runter in den Flagenraum, klickt dir Flage an und portet euch unmitelbar danach. Nun solltet ihr zwar die Flage haben doch ist sie auch noch im sockel im Flagenraum vorhanden und kann ein 2. mal aufgenommen werden. Bild unten (2*)
AB Flags
12/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
When you see someone taking the flag just do /wait. This will make them quit taking the flag. Than simply run up to the flag and grab it before they click on it again. I am not sure if this works with the opposing faction. 1) Go To AB 2) Find A Flag That Someone Is Taking 3) Click On The Person 4) Click "Enter" And Type In "/wait" Without The Quotes 5) Run Up And Take The Flag Before He Clicks On It Again