Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

want GM experience in 1.9 server....

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i am looking to host my own offline server, so i can play around with the server features a bit and know what its like from a GM's point of view.

every rar file i download from rapidshare is corrupted and crappy and a waste of time....

Can someone please direct me to emulators that work with WoW 1.9+ and please show me how to use them ?
I would GREATLY appreciate that....

thanks....

Old 02/22/2006, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
There arent emulators for blizz's original 1.9 patch.
You have to play with 1.8.x
And all files which are linked in this forum arent corrupted, if they are for you, you got a problem with your downloadmanager.

« Befehl für Item (quasi in die Tasche zaubern) | Privat Server mit Freunden im Lan spielen »

Similar Threads
[Help please] Experience
06/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
basically... i made a lvling calculator into my CODisappear, but i realize that the exp list i'm using is not right... Expball chart for lvls 1-137 those values aren't correct... so i need an exp list OR i need to find a way to find the current percentage in CO... i've tried searching for it w/ cheat engine and have failed over and over and over again... i've searched for a float value and double value, but i just can't seem to find it... anyone know where to find the percentage of...
Looking For Someone With Experience.
01/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
I'm following a tut on how to host my own server for dekaron ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hosting/191301-release-working-fixed-serverfiles-english-gameclient.html ) And as I am new at it and this will be my first attempt I was hoping a member with more experience at hosting there own P-Servers could answer a few questions for me so I know I'm doing the correctly. If anyone is willing to help me out we can chat over aim, yahoo, or msn, The help will be very welcomed. Thank...
[HELP] Experience Sql
01/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Hey all i am just needing one thing left experience received. i have searched but not able to find it.
Some Experience how to tell if GM is around
12/02/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
Ehy FFXI ppl listen up! Im from Asura server, well that was 6 months before i got banned LOL!!! And this my experience the time a GM is checking my Pol client or FFXI game software. The first time i use hacks was god damn cool i don't rent chocobo's anymore(save's me lotta money and time). But even though i tried my best to hide or avoid any contact to other ppl (/sigh) a GM came on invisible mode to check me coz someone reported that he saw 3 ppl just vanish on his sigh w/o any...