Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

..::Epic World 3.3.2::.. The best place to play

Discussion on ..::Epic World 3.3.2::.. The best place to play within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
..::Epic World 3.3.2::.. The best place to play

#edit
Old 02/15/2010, 08:14   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
#close
Regelverstoss
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of Kungfu epic account.
08/06/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS lvl 60 spear on US-West SnowReindeer server. -49 million money. -29 Gold. -Full pirate Fashion. -Forbidden Kingdom Mo Seng costume. -Snow-Winged Golden Eagle mount. (no longer sold in item mall) -Transform Card (Kungfu Tiger). this one is the strongest! (no longer sold in item mall) Send a message to me with offers.
[New Server] Epic-Chaos come play!
07/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Epic-Chaos is ready for players to come join its Version 5065 but has a custom client so it is needed to play or u wont be abil to login the website is is still under construction so dont mind it but everything needed worksEpic-Chaos Website Click here to go there. come and see how i have done and give me ideas on adding something new and its just might happen :D. Link back to Epvpers is on right side menu. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/1h1tk0/f lamelit.jpg...
Epic Grinding Place.
01/30/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hey all, I am currently at 68,49 ( borean tundra ) There are mobs of ''Kvaldir Raiders'' lvl 68 There are boats of them that come to attack at this shore. 2x boats are very close to each other, that bring 5 mobs on each boat.