Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW pServer setup!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys. Since I've read post, I noticed that he's right and there is no english tutorial in here discribing how to set up an 1.8.0 server.

This guide was originally wirtten in german by in !
It has been translated by me!

Quote:

Step 1.

Download WoWEmu with the patch.

WoWEmu 1.8.0

Patch

My Ip is ...

BatCreator

Step 2.

First extract WoWEmu 1.8.0 and then continue extracting the patch in the WoWEmu 1.8.0 folder and start it.

Step 3.

Open "wowemu.key" with an editor and change the server adress, you may leave all other options untouched!

Quote:

[host]
keyver=4
user=UFOS
copyright=Copyright ©2004,2005 by WoWEmu team, contact:
counter=http://wad.eclub.lv/wowemu/counter.php?ver=
server_name=YE SERVER NAME
ws_host=YE IP ADRESS DUDE
ws_port=8085
hw=DB7A5F19-1464
key=ANV3B3-BXKUN-2KTAA-DAZH9-8P2FS-HCN8E-CSDQU-U9AJH-AZGEK-JSMLR-8AT37

Step 4.

How to extract the maps: Start Batcreator. With "Find" you choose your WoW installation path, who contains the .exe file. One click on "Create" , then "Extract"
The program may asks if the "World" or "Interface" folder should be deleted, I advertise to choose "Y". Make a backup copy of ye interface folder!

Step 5.

Run DButil.exe and choose "Exclusive Mode", then click "Clear Accounts". To create an account now, click "Edit Accounts" and insert your account name in the top field. In the second field your passowrd and in the last, so called "plevel" field, you may enter 1=normal account oder 6=GM account. To finish the whole thing you have to click on "Add/Replace" and everythings done.

Step 6.

Open up the realmlist.wtf in your WoW installation path and replace EBERYTHING what's in there with the following line:

Quote:

Set Realmlist YOUR IP (127.0.0.1 <= Lan)
Note: Make a backup copy&#33;

Step 7.

Run wowemu.exe, wait until everythings loaded, all ports opened and stuff and then you can run wow and log in onto your just created server with your just created account&#33;

Ye don&#39;t need the loader, just the wowemu.exe&#33; TESTED AND WORKED&#33;
so far~

Old   #2

hmm was überlesen

Old   #3

Afaik: no. Im sorry.