Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to find Only-Battleground private servers?

Discussion on Where to find Only-Battleground private servers? within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to find Only-Battleground private servers?

Hi i used to play on a only-battleground private server (you create a new character and you are automatically teleported in alterac valley, with best equip, instant lvl 70, very funny, looots of pvp!) but now the server i used to play on suddenly was closed and i cant find a server like that. I searched servers like that on wowstatus.net but i couldnt find anything like that server. So can someone tell me a website to find servers like that, or directly a server that has that cool gameplay? Remember, i dont want normal servers where you CAN do battlegrounds, i want an only-battelground server, where you do a lot of pvp, and you can be instant lvl 60/70/80

Thanks guys
Old 08/21/2007, 12:28   #2

Received Thanks: 1,645
Onypvp is Wowtrance.com and Anotherone where u start in Av BG is Ani-wow.com both have t6 vendors and vendors 4 all weapons and so on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2007, 20:59   #3

olol sounds funny, gonna create an account for me too
Old 01/08/2010, 05:15   #4

i remember a server where u start at lvl 10 and do bg to lvl up what was it called
Old 01/08/2010, 08:26   #5

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
this thread is over 2 years old....
Closed Thread