Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW Server | Copyright? Best Files? Community?

Discussion on WOW Server | Copyright? Best Files? Community? within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 294
WOW Server | Copyright? Best Files? Community?

Hey guys,
as I am coming out of another Pserver Section and I got a flashback to the old wow4you Servers I thought about creating a own, small WoW Server.
I remember some bugs in dungeons at wow4you which were "unfixable" they said. Nvm.

My Questions now:

- Copyright: What will Blizzard do to a Private Server which may be successfull?

- Best files: What are the best "files/databases" and how can they be obtained?

- Community: Is the community interested in PServers or is it already dying like 75% of the other P-Server Sections of other games.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07/29/2015, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 110
- Copyright: What will Blizzard do to a Private Server which may be successfull?
Probably nothing if you don't make any money out of it.

- Best files: What are the best "files/databases" and how can they be obtained?
Depends on the version. For 3.3.5 probably TrinityCore, most stable and core at this moment.

- Community: Is the community interested in PServers or is it already dying like 75% of the other P-Server Sections of other games.
You can get many players, if you have a interesting concept. Just don't create another blizzlike or highrate server. And you have to advertise much.