Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 60 UD Warlock Epics, Emerald Dream Feenix Acc

Discussion on Selling 60 UD Warlock Epics, Emerald Dream Feenix Acc within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 60 UD Warlock Epics, Emerald Dream Feenix Acc

Level 60 undead warlock
Epic Mount
800 G

4/8 Nemesis
Full Bloodvine Set
5/8 Felheart

Misc epics
Band of Dark Domination
ToEp Trinket
Essence Gatherer

Looking to Sell as i simply don't play anymore.

PM me or add me on Skype jennings709

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Kronos I, Kronos II & Feenix Warsong 1.12.1 [x8] Gold
08/11/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Hello there! I'm selling gold on World of Warcraft Vanilla Project 1.12 - Kronos 1, Kronos 2 and Feenix Warsong 1.12.1 realm My delivery method are safe and reliable Payment method - paypal or skrill skype - theimp. (don't forget point at the end) Services: Warsong 1.12.1 - 100 gold = 1.4$ / 1.25€ Kronos 1 - 100 gold = 4.5$ / 4€
[Selling] Selling feenix wow (Emerald Dream,Warsong and Archangel) GOLD !
04/13/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 117 Replies
supporting all 3 realms ! www.wow-one.com private servers 1.12(vanilla)-warsong and emerald dream 2.4.3(TBC)-archangel BOTH FACTIONS Been selling for more than a year,almost always online !
[Selling] Leveling on Feenix Emerald Dream.
01/31/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Im leveling characters on the private server called Emerald dream. by feenix. (1x server) The price for leveling a character from 1-60 is 150 euro. lower levels can be done, and the price for it can be discussed. 1-60 will be done within 10 days, and we will always be on skype to keep you updated. We can handle the payment with paypal. Feel free to post here or send me a PM if you're intrested.
WTB Feenix Emerald Dream Account
12/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an account that has a higher level character on it, 40-60 also preferably a hunter or a mage. Open on all offers though. Skype: Winorzi
[Buying] Feenix Emerald Dream gold
10/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 13 Replies
Hello there Currently looking to buy a lot of gold on the horde or alliance side, for the private server called Feenix Emerald Dream. Contact me to discuss, looking for a one time buy at the moment, but will probably come back for more as a regular buyer from your stock. Payments through Paypal in US dollars or Euro. I am a certified Paypal owner. You can contact me back on this thread, on skype or send me a PM.