Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS]DDoS protected servers Up to 130 Gbps [TRIAL available]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]DDoS protected servers Up to 130 Gbps [TRIAL available]

DDoS protected servers start from 49 euro per month with 8 gb ram and Vps from 9 euro per month more information you will be able to find on my website or other posts here or by pm. All servers are collocated in a private lan into ovh Europe and usa data centers and are protected from my own personal firewall .

I claim that the firewall can defend 100% against all udp attacks and other kind os DDoS attacks (it works only with gameservers not websites,websites have other kind of protection )

So what im gonna do here is give the ip of one server and if you think that my protection doesn't work i dare you to flood it but post information about your attack

Server Ip : 192.95.21.65

Ram : 8 Gb

Cpu : i3

Speed : 100 Mbps

O/S : Windows R2 2008

so try your attacks and prove me wrong.