Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruiting] Staff for 100% blizzlike 3.1.3 server

Discussion on [Recruiting] Staff for 100% blizzlike 3.1.3 server within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Recruiting] Staff for 100% blizzlike 3.1.3 server

#edit
#close

Plaese post

Note 1: You need to learn how to close a thread xD
Note 2: You can move threads.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Shaiya Server
12/25/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Im looking for 3-4 ppl for an upcoming Shaiya Server. Someonewho can help me with the general set up and a website would be cool. The server will open in alpha testing to start with and wont be open to the general public at first. Soif any1 is intrested send me a pm or add me on: [email protected]
[Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Luna Online private server
03/05/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hello, Currently in the works is a new Luna Online server which I am in dire need of staff for. I will be recruiting a full team, aside from your basic game masters which I am not looking for as of this moment. The following are the positions in which I am in need of: Web designer/developer (1) You will be creating and managing the website, and if you could create a full working item mall that would greatly improve your chances. You may either cooperate with our graphic designer, or...
Dekaron server Recruiting Staff!!
03/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
Recruiting staff once again
10/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Well due to half or so of my previous staff becoming inactive, I decided to look for a few more. This will be a 5017 server and we will eventually be working on 5095 in the future. Anyways I'm only looking to fill about 3 or 4 spots. ~C# coders(2-3) ~PHP coder(1) Name: Age: Position: Why should I pick you: Experience: