Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are my weapons messed up?

Discussion on Why are my weapons messed up? within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why are my weapons messed up?

All my weapons including my custom made weps have 0 min attack.
The all seem to be 0 and the starting attack power.
Example: Custom Blade DPS= 540-900
It will come out like this DPS= 0-540
Anyone have a quick solution for me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I think i messed something up.
11/01/2009 - S4 League - 9 Replies
I'm using windows 7. I started playing S4 league yesterday. Here is where the problem starts i automatically opened the injector with the bypass.dll and then ran S4 league for the first time ever. Now the bypass.dll doesn't work and it detects everything... should i re-install and let it update or is there a way to fix my problem?
D-Shop is messed up
03/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
I've downloaded new client, changed some files, now 145 weapons, and skills(except trans) works, but d-shop doesn't. When i'm trying to buy, i'm getting error, that my invertory is full, but it's almost empty, which files i should switch, to make it work perfectly? :)
Messed Up
09/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
You guys arent the only ones having problems. CO Is oficially fucking me out of my char Art_Pwns. They banned me for non payment of 11 codes when I didn't purchase any....So whatever I paid it to get my char back and they still haven't unbanned me after 9000 emails and proof that they cashed my check....Anyone got any ideas?