Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Repack Private Server Issue

Discussion on WoW Repack Private Server Issue within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Repack Private Server Issue

I have installed a Mangos repack and it works great locally. I've read all the documentation I can find but I cannot seem to fix my issue. When I set my realmlist.wtf to my router assigned address I can login and create/play characters, but when I change the reamlist.wtf to my domain address the WoW login screen just displays "Disconnected from Server" after I type in my password and hit enter. I have opened ports in my firewall and on my router. My website pops up when I type in the address and my team speak server works with its address, just not WoW. I know it's just something I'm overlooking and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 05/03/2013, 11:56   #2

elite*gold: 121
Received Thanks: 2,038
Old 05/03/2013, 15:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Main - Discussions / Questions -> WoW PServer Hosting

#moved

Tags
config, private, wow, wow 1.12.1 privat server