Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Protect your server against DDoS Today - SolveDDoS Protection from $29.99/mo!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Protect your server against DDoS Today - SolveDDoS Protection from $29.99/mo!

About SolveDDoS

SolveDDoS offers DDoS Protection for sites, game servers and Minecraft servers. We have many packages suiting your needs. From sites to minecraft servers, we can protect your service without a problem.

Features
  • Protection plans up to 10Gb/s
  • Protection against Layer 7 and Layer 4 Attacks
  • UDP, SYN, HTTP, RUDY, Slowloris, ARME, GET/POST/HEAD protection
  • Reverse Proxy for Website Protection
  • Protection for Gameservers
  • Protection for Minecraft
  • Attack Monitoring Panel

SolveDDoS Attack Monitoring Panel

SolveDDoS provides it's customers with a real time statistics panel to keep track of your protected network. Graphs such as bandwidth, packet throughput, RAM and CPU usage by the filtering nodes is all displayed in a control panel accessible after purchase.

Our panel displays the used bandwidth and the bandwidth being used at the moment. Also, there is an attack monitoring feature that shows when an attack has reached our nodes.

Server Protection

Please visit us at

Contact us

If you need any custom package, please post on this thread and we will reply to you. Have more questions? We are glad to answer them on our thread, or get in touch with our sales departement at !

Old   #2

elite*gold: 240
Sorry but this is not usefull...

It's way to expensive and a TCP / VPN Tunnel itself wont give any Protection. ^^

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfoxtrod View Post
Sorry but this is not usefull...

It's way to expensive and a TCP / VPN Tunnel itself wont give any Protection. ^^
The traffic gets scrubbed before it reaches your server, it is useful. We use special hardware designed to scrub DDoS traffic.

Our prices are very cheap compared to our competitors.

Tags
ddos, protection, solveddos, wow