Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for an experienced team.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an experienced team.

Hello fellows. I have decided to launch a world of warcraft WOTLK 3.3.5a private server using TrinityCore or Mangos depending on the stability and professionality. I have compiled and used both. However there are still some important issues which i see myself not enough qualified to resolve... In this case i am in need of an experienced team and people who have knowledge in SQL & PHP. I want everything to be tested before launching the main server. I have an almost 7/24 running test server %90 guaranteed uptime in weekdays.

I am 22 years old currently living in Istanbul Turkey. I have intermediate knowledge in networking and some knowledge in SQL. I am aiming to launch the server in march if i ever manage to complete the test and feel like; "okay its good to go..."

If you`re interested please send me a personal message.

Regards.