Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Molten-WoW] Account

Discussion on [Molten-WoW] Account within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Molten-WoW] Account

I want to get some offers for my account, since i lost interest and won't be playing the characters it holds.
The account : Non-donated, holds 50 VP, no Coins.
The chars: Server Deathwing
Warlock lvl 80: pve (current) demonology 6k gs, 4 part sanctified set normal (5th part in bank) Achievement FWH 10 and FWH 25. pvp affliction 6.1, full wrathful. Profs : Enchanting and Tailoring.
Druid : tank 6k gs achieve FWH 10 and FWH 25 (100k HP). heal 5.8 pve. no pvp gear on this char (or at least not ready to put on). Profs Mining and JC.
some random chars on the other servers. some 80k gold in the tank. Full banks with whatever you would find useful.Skype me : themadone11
Preview for the interested : skype share screen or teamviewer.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Molten-WoW Account [B] Psc
07/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Liebe Community Überschrift sagt schon. Suche einen Molten-WoW Account muss 85iger drauf sein EQ völlig egal hauptsach er ist LvL 85 außer diesen Instant Realm Warsong der rest ist mir egal auf welcher Realm er drauf ist. Ich Biete dafür eine Psc, wir werden sehen wie viel ich euch dann gebe.
WTT/WTS Molten WoW account! **
05/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am Selling or Willing to Trade my molten Account There will be 1 Account that I will be selling/Trading only accepting reasonable offers. READ! Molten Armory is DOWN. Message me THREW Skype to see the Toon In game! Account (1) Warrior. 5.9k PvE 6.3k PvP imgur: the simple image sharer
WTT/WTS Molten WoW account! **
05/25/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Selling or Willing to Trade my molten Account There will be 1 Account that I will be selling/Trading only accepting reasonable offers. READ! Molten Armory is DOWN. Message me THREW Skype to see the Toon In game! Account (1) Warrior. 5.9k PvE 6.3k PvP imgur: the simple image sharer
WTT Molten WoW Account
03/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hello all! I want to trade my molten wow account.You will fiind the following characters on it: Paladin (Realm Frostwolf x3) - Holy PvP 6k gs, Retri PvP 5.9k gs, Protection PvE 5.6k.In bank there are a few pve items for both holy and retri.Professions: Jewelcrafting and Mining. Rogue (Realm: Warrsong Pure PvP) - assassination 5.5k gs `Profesions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting. Shaman (Realm: Sargeras x20) - resto 4.9k gs. Profesions: Jc and mining. It haves elemental items in bags.