Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acess and modify items in database

Discussion on Acess and modify items in database within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acess and modify items in database

Hello im trying to access database of one wow private server, can anyone tell me wich port i should connect i think the database is SQL...any ideas!?

I want to get my chars and modify the armor or items to make them more powerfull...if anyone is doing this job i want to help...i'm good at c++,c#, java..

Old 11/29/2008, 00:29   #2

Old 12/03/2008, 09:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by javac View Post
Hello im trying to access database of one wow private server, can anyone tell me wich port i should connect i think the database is SQL...any ideas!?

I want to get my chars and modify the armor or items to make them more powerfull...if anyone is doing this job i want to help...i'm good at c++,c#, java..

port : 3306

but you still need a login and a password.
Old 12/03/2008, 10:01   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,993
NO questions here

#moved
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
modify the drops of items?
08/02/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there a way to modify what items come out of a box?
Items per database -> 4294967295 fehler
12/13/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, ich hab mir eine php seite erstellt, die mir per internetseite items erstellt, indem sie bei player@item in der database mysql items hinzufügt. ich konnte 2 items erstellen uind jetzt zeigt er mir an: A MySQL error has occurred. Your Query: Error: (1062) Duplicate entry '4294967295' for key 1 direkt wenn ich die seite öffnen will. (wenn ich diesen code drin hab:) $result = mysql_query($sql) or die("A MySQL error has occurred.<br />Your Query: " . $your_query . "<br /> Error: (" ....
[Help] Loading items (Database.cs line 1210)
07/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Ok this happened after not even touching Database.cs but adding a new health pot. But whenever i start the gameserver up (LOTF) it now says "Specified Cast is not valid" and then says "Database.cs:line 1210" And what is on that line: else if (Level == 89)//Line 1209 return 31033236;//Line 1210
Acess Bank and Market Anywhere
04/29/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
By typing "/show_window inventory.Market" -no quotes- (note that the M has to be capitalized or you will get a bugged window) you can browse the market anywhere in the world. You may not buy from the window but it's great to see what's for sale and it can save you tons of time and make life loads easier. Along the same lines you can type "/show_window inventory.Bank" -no quotes- to show your bank and all of it's items. You can not add or remove items, but it comes in quite handy in case you...