Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS - 3,000 Votes on Xtremetop100

Discussion on WTS - 3,000 Votes on Xtremetop100 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS - 3,000 Votes on Xtremetop100

Hi everyone!

I want to offer my services to those who host private servers on sites such as:

xtremetop100.com
minestatus.net
minecraftservers.net
top100bestgame.com
mmorpgtoplist.com
gamesites200.com
topofgames.com
... and any other game voting website

For only 0.05$ per vote, I will provide unique visitors that will vote for your server and help you boost your ratings these popular server listings sites.

Check out my links in my signature for Fiverr and Ebay auctions as well. I am legit and will provide a demo of my services if asked.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you'd like a demo. Cheers!

Tags
xtremetop100

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Votes for xtremetop100 / wow-private-server.com /gtop100 and and others
11/01/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp community im here to offer you my service First of all , this is not a scam, if you are seriously interested in my service i can offer you a free preview of my service votes for xtremetop100.com ( around 300-400 votes per day )
[WTS] Votes for xtremetop100 / wow-private-server.com /gtop100 /gamesites200
11/01/2011 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp community im here to offer you my service First of all , this is not a scam, if you are seriously interested in my service i can offer you a free preview of my service votes for xtremetop100.com ( around 400-600 votes per day )
xtremetop100 WTF lol
03/08/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 27 Replies
Bleh i think some one needs to come up with a new voting site. With a higher security...
Regarding Xtremetop100
02/25/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Let me clarify this, we are NOT using any form of auto-voter, or any script. This has been clarified by 911Hacker several times: To prove a point, look at other sections in xtremetop100 (Yes all you dekaron fanboys take a quick peek at World of Warcraft, Conquer Online, or Aion) Notice something? Extremely large amounts of Out? If you use an In to Out ratio, they would have a several times larger ratio. This is because they've had huge successes over their servers with thousands of...
Xtremetop100 Url Issue
07/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Resolved!