Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Playertitles]

Discussion on [Playertitles] within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Playertitles]

Hey there,
since questions aren't allowed in the Pserver Tools section, I'm asking in here, cause I didn't know where to do it then ;D - sorry if I'm in the wrong forum.

So, my question is: how do you add a player title, like Justicar or sth. to your character? I heard that you can do it using scripts, but I didn't find anything on the internet.
I'm no GM there, just playing and lots of people have those titles, but they won't tell how they got them
Old 08/24/2008, 21:46   #2

Received Thanks: 1,465
Earn a title by completing the attunements for the Black Temple and Mt. Hyjal or Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Caverns. Black Temple and Mt. Hyjal will get you the "Hand of Ad'al" title, while the others give you "Champion of the Narru."
Donate money to the Shattered Sun Offensive in Warcraft to get the title "Of the Shattered Sun." You'll need to complete a series of quests and donate 5,000 gold to get the title.
Grind Warcraft battleground reputation to receive the title "Conqueror" for the Horde, or "Justicar" for the Alliance. You must be exalted with the Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley factions associated with your side.
Use an old Warcraft honor system title. These are only available to players who achieved a rank within the previous PvP system and cannot be earned now. You can choose to display the highest title earned in your character's lifetime.
Play Warcraft arena to get the titles "Merciless Gladiator," "Gladiator," "Duelist," "Rival" or "Challenger." The title Merciless Gladiator is only available to the highest-rated team in each battlegroup at the end of arena season two. The others are available to the top 30 percent of each arena battlegroup.
Old 08/24/2008, 21:52   #3

Mh k ty
Old 08/25/2008, 01:37   #4

Received Thanks: 1,581
/closed
Closed Thread