Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheap PServer Hosting

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap PServer Hosting

I found a company called dmehosting.com that has servers for rent that are pretty cheap. If you are looking to host a pserver professionally, I would recommend them. Just let them know the specs you want and they will set up your server. You log in, upload mangos wow server, set it up and you are good to go. It has super fast connection and huge bandwidth, so hosting a server for 1000 people or so should be no problem. Anyways, check it out,

Also you can use me as a referral because I am on pretty good terms with the tech support there.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
Hi,
at 1st: advertising sucks!
but btt: the prices are not as cheap as you think, there is no traffic Flatrate included, 2TB Traffic is not as much as you think, the ping times from germany are ok, but not very fast.
The Price is ok, if you know what you want and you know how much Traffic you get.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
I think they are hosted in Pennsylvania, so its east coast USA. Its good for if you want both Europe and US to use the server.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
If the servers are hosted in USA it doesn´t make any sence where in America the Server is connectd coz all connections going over sat to SV there is the biggest SAT Spot but anyway i think for germans its not very interesting