Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

pserver help will illidan

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pserver help will illidan

I'm using newest build of ArcEmu and WhyDB, but I also had this prob on ascent (older version) and I also had prob with NCDB too. The problem is that once you get to the Gate right before Illidan (the one that lets you get up to the roof) after you right click it and the gate opens, there is a wall behind it just like the gate. In other words, you cant get any further. As far as I know, everything else works, mobs drop correct loot, etc. Please help me out here. Btw, I tried teleporting into instance and also walking into Black Temple and booth ways have same problem. I should mention that I am using GM account and am the only person in the group if that matters. Thanks in advance.