Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with FEAR in Pserver

Discussion on Problem with FEAR in Pserver within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with FEAR in Pserver

Hi i have a problem in my pserver, the problem occur when a warlock, warrior ... use a fear (or similar to fear) the pj that is being affected by fear put himself in "no clip mode" and it goes beyond textures, objects... even the ground texture with the result of falling in an infinite hole. Its a problem in battleground or arenas... Does anyone know a solution? thanks in advance.
Old 06/17/2008, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
The p. server is 2.4.1 version if it helps to resolve the problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fear combat cd key problem
05/04/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
erstmal hallo an alle ich habe ein problem und zwar warte ich seit 1 tag auf den cd key von fear combat und habe immer noch keins bekommen habe 3verschiedene emails .com .de alles schon versucht aber habe immernoch keinen key bekommen kann mir evtl jmd zu dem problem bezüglich weiterhelfen? vielen dank im vorraus
New Fear Bug
05/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
my friends where telling me they where messing around with this new fear bug and trying to get to the outlands... not sure if this is on any site yet please don't leach if you don't see it, also here is the vid my friend has made http://files.filefront.com/outlands1divx/;...;/fi leinfo.html (if link doesnt work i will get new one tomorrow) btw the exploit is that you fear someone (duel) while they are on the zeplin etc, if they are feared off of the zeplin this is when the exploit is...
Fear bug
12/09/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
wenn ihr einen anderen spieler feart, ist er danach handlungsunfähig bis er stirbt (er bleibt einfach still an seinem platz setehen)