Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

problems with logging into ascent new server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problems with logging into ascent new server

so i got the server running there are no errors when it starts up and its sitting there. i have added 1 user 2 and 3 users all with different ID's names and passwords. GM account none gm and BC off and on.

when i try to login i get user or password is wrong contact blizzard message. standard one that you get when you type it in wrong but i know that its right since i can look at the database.

Any help on where to start looking for why my server isnt authenticating right would be greatly appreciated.

Old   #2

open ascent-logonserver.exe, and when its done scroll up. it might say "Invalid field - Muted."(its a problem that i got, if it does go to your database editor thingy, go to accounts table and add a field called "Muted")

if not... make sure you changed your realmlist.wtf to your server's IP and typed it correctly.

Old   #3

i did have the muted error also and i got this up and running. i am sorry that i didnt update this thread but thank you for your respone.
Old   #4

lol, NP. i hope that your server goes well ^^^