Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

1.$ Damage a Second

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1.$ Damage a Second

I am running Novo's server, and all weapons say "1 Damage", "1.$ damage a second" and "speed 0.00".

Also, when I try to use skills that I learn from the trainer, buffs will just register i pushed it, and have a 1 second cooldown, while other skills say "you can't use this yet".

I know on the release page, Novo said about a bug with the skills, but I'm wondering if that's still a problem, if there is a fix for that bug, and if this problem with the weapons is related?

Any input is appreciated
I can't tell if anyone posted something about this yet, because I can't read German, and I got nothing relevant when I tried Googling it.

-Edit: Turns out this repack DOESN'T have a good database, much of the early level stuff is not even present in the items database. So now I find myself hunting for a working 11927 database, just for one thing. Good repack other than that and the skill bugs.

Old   #2

I'm still having trouble with items not displaying proper damage or attack speed.
I have edited the database for weapons listed at the NPC at NorthShire, but weapons still show 0.00 attack speed, even though they do a little more damage than unarmed, so I'm assuming it might be a display bug...

Can someone please give me some insight? I have searched the web for a couple days now and found nothing on it.

Old   #3

Ok, I ran a script from the Mango's repack to put all items back in there as default, but some items like the dirk which are in item_template still show a 0.00 attack speed and 1.$ damage a second. Some weapons the first NPC sells such as the large club aren't even in items_template.

Is there somewhere else I need to go to fix these?

Any help is appreciated, I don't speak german, so even trying to read these posts with google translate probably wouldn't help much

Edit: Please merge this and the last post, when I posted this, I lagged and didn't see the last went thru.