Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~>Revengers of the Nether<~

Discussion on ~>Revengers of the Nether<~ within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile ~>Revengers of the Nether<~

Hallo liebe User !

Ich möchte hier ein bisschen für unseren neueröffneten Privat Server werben!

Wir sind eine (noch) kleine Community die Zuwachs sucht. Unser Server besitzt 3 Realms (Fun/PvP/Blizzlike). Es sollte also keine Langeweile aufkommen!!! Wenn doch, sorgt unser Team für Abwechslung durch Events und Gewinnspiele. Besucht uns doch einfach mal!

TS²: 85.214.105.174:8767

Video:

MfG

Euer ROTN-Team
Old 02/11/2008, 12:28   #2

elite*gold: 214
Wenn du jetzt noch ein bissel genauer gelesen hättest vor dem ersten Post, dann würde dein Server in statt in inem neuen Thread stehen.

Aber trotzdem viel Glück damit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ethériàn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nether drake mount Reputation
06/28/2010 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
How long does it take to get exalted rep w/ netherwing? I'll be using Zygor's dailies guide. Did anyone use this guide before? And while you're at it, you can explain how this video was made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4q1q8i2A1Q&fe ature=player_embedded Can any users do this, or do you need any other tools only awailabe to blizzard. Because this video was made by a fan group http://www.wowwiki.com/Gnomeregan_Gnews_Gnetwork Which also reminds me of Southpark. How was southpark...
WTS 60 paladin Twisting Nether
07/14/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
60 protection paladin Full Geared. 200 gold pocket money. Only for 17 $. Leave msg on elitepvpers.com or pm me on skype :zlatomircho2 The paladin is in Twisting Nether realm.
Easy Primal Nether
08/08/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
Tried searching for it and couldn't find it on these forums. Don't kick me in the ass if it's already here, though . Expect it to be patched soon. Maybe 2.2, I don't know. Step 1. Convince 4 people to come with you to Heroic Underbog. Step 2. Get naked. Step 3. Die on the first bat pull. Step 4. /logout when you see "1 Second Remaining until Logout" click "Release Spirit." Step 5. Repeat until you get the timing just right. When you log back in (and have the timing right) you will log...