Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tingle's Private World of Warcraft Server Tutorial

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by djuicethegod View Post
Hy! I have done all phrases. It's working. But i have a problem: the bc isn't working on the server. For example i can't choose new races (but the picture apper on the character page like at the last patch before bc) or if i want to port to thrallmar i get a message with the next text: "You must have The burning crusade expansion to acces this content." I have the exp and it's installed so i dont know whats the problem... Moreover i can add items from bc... so... I don't know what should i do. Could you help me Tingle?

With Respect
Djuice
Lol... well i think that post was aimed for tingle but im gona answer ur post anyways, log into the game with a random char (not draneal or blood elf) then make that account GM, through the db. then type this command in the CHAT (in game)
.account flags (your Account's username) 8
(Your Account's Username) means... YOUR ACCOUNT's USERNAME and... just relog and it should work

Old   #92

can someone help me with Hamatchi pls??
i dont know how i must do there
(sorry about my english but im german)

Old   #93

elite*gold: 20
Du kannst hier auch Deutsch reden^^ und fr Hamachi steht im Forum ne Anleitung einfach mal unter den Stickys gucken
Old   #94

Thanks its working!

Old   #95

2.1.2 - Moon++ Folder

Says that that url dosent exist..what can I do about this?
Old   #96

omg you all are idiots read before posting set the account you want bc the flag to 8 as i described erlier, and hamachi sucks uninstall it and throw your computer out of the next window LoL... xD use dyndns as it is described in the tutorial and to the other thing about moon++ svn directory... read the changes omg...

im a programmer and have much to do considering i am also working on the server, stop asking stupid question that i or someone els already answered... -.-
Old   #97

Im sorry I didn't see the change notes for the link. Thank you for responding and much appreciation for this guide to begin with. I really hope continue to support it as It is a Great guide.
Old   #98

Packet Hacker Detected

I recently installed my own server. Everything works fine I'm able to config it and get logon and world up and running with no problems. I can also log in and create a character and everything, but once I load into the world I get this message, "Packet Hacker Detected. Your account has been flagged for later preocessing by server administrators. You will now be removed from the server" Any idea why this is happening?
Old   #99

Irgendwie schaffe ich es nicht mein server online zustellen -.-
need help
Old   #100

@ phire - ah yes...we are currently developing a anti cheat/hack detection. it sometimes detects things that are not true :P sorry about that but its still in progress. just ignore it someday it will work perfectly
Old   #101

Ok so I can't play at all until then? It kicks me out of game everytime
Old   #102

Hey, Im sorry if this is another stupid question but I want to get going on this. I have previously never played WoW or had an Active subscription. I do have a Legit Install of the game that I patched with the Retail 1.11 patch. Now this is a Fresh install and Has never Like I mentioned been played On Blizzard servers and hasn't even been loaded yet for that matter. When I run Ad.exe to extract maps Nothing happens, the Program launches and then closes. Now I assume this is due to missing files that would otherwise be in my Folder By beeing auto patched into my game folder via Blizzard or am I mistaken? Is there any way I can do this part without having To buy a Subscription to WoW? Ive come this far and Im almost there I think. Thanks for any help and sorry again if this is a stupid question.

EDIT: thanks for response. Ive just been downloading Updates via a FreeTrial Account a made a few months back that I remembered I had. I tried the Extractor and it starting working so thanks. Hopefully everything goes well, thanks a lot for this guide again.
Old   #103

free trail then download patch or download the patch off a website google: wow patches
Old   #104

Hey,

I really don't mean to spam your thread but Im having a slight issue here when Launching the server.

First one(im not too sure if this is a huge problem or not) when I run LogonServer it seems to run Fine but it keeps Spamming this message: N AuthSocket: Unknown CMD 19

The Bigger issue however is that when I Proceed to run Ascent-World.exe it launches and Spams an Error: Read Buffer OverFlow in DBC Reading of File SpellItemEnchant.dbc, Skill.dbc, Spell.dbc. It goes threw that for a bit and then eventually just exits. Says Possible Invalid Format in File. Ive deleted the DBC folder and Re-Extracted a couple times now. Currently im Re-Patching the Game and Im Gonna try extracting again after thats done. Any other ideas?

EDIT: oh and Phire, there is a Setting in your Config to disable that feature, in Ascent-World.conf. Just read threw it and youll find the settings.

Update: Ok sorry, The Re-Patch fixed the issue
Old   #105

Not sure where in the config it is. If it's the Anti Hacking Set up that it isn't it. I turned all of them to 0 and I still get the message and it kicks me