Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tingle's Private World of Warcraft Server Tutorial

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Can someone explain to me this?

Its like this I have my own server running and evrything is cool.
But when I set it online you know like on the internet do I pay for the server?(except hamachi lan)
And If I dont pay for it someone pls explain me how to set it online, like I saw that guide how to set it online but not enough...

EDIT:How to set a version of the server?

Old   #77

Error: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES

what does that mean???

Old   #78

your password is yes change it to ascent when you need to type the pass
Old   #79

LoL xD - Cant even go away for a weekend and this thread gets pumped with problems, first off what i read. To put your account to BC either do it over the website and dont forget to put a checkmark by "Burning Crusade enabled"^^ or in the sql under logon>accounts set the "flags" to "8"

Old   #80

update

12.1.0 moon++ has departed from ncdb the new svn path is:
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
LoL xD - Cant even go away for a weekend and this thread gets pumped with problems, first off what i read. To put your account to BC either do it over the website and dont forget to put a checkmark by "Burning Crusade enabled"^^ or in the sql under logon>accounts set the "flags" to "8"
Yea, I got burning crusade to work, thats the other question I had when I got to 127.0.0.1 to creat an accounts says something like unable to connec to MySQL, how do I made the website an actualy website so people can connect to it and actually create an account? Is there a guide for that or something? Can you post a guide or tell me how if its really that simple?
Old   #82

Ok Tingle thanks, my server works finely just one question: How do i edit instances? e.g Black temple requires you to do other raids for it how do i make it that you don't require to do them? i tried opening InstanceScripts and random things but they are all coded any programs that can read the .pdb or .dll?
Old   #83

ok thx
but i cant log in on
what must i done?
Old   #84

help

does not work ........ ?? y is this the other 2 did this 1 did not
Old   #85

read:
12.1.0 moon++ has departed from ncdb the new svn path is

and no you cant change instances lol thats core related and if you mess somthing up in the ascent core nothing works lol just give your self that pentant of the ashtong or what ever you need to get into BT

And by the way: for thos that want blacktemple, or better said illidan to work. you must go into the raid_blacktemple.cpp of the scripts and at the very bottom there is the illidan script commented out just remove the moment and it will work. (comment is: // or //* and dont forget it at the end either: *\\ )

and yes you will need to recompile the scripts
Old   #86

How come when I add a new item (custom item) then I save, I exit, the item works fine in game, then when I try to open MySQL again to add another (custom item) it says

Quote:
Error No: 2003
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
Any ideas why?
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
read:
12.1.0 moon++ has departed from ncdb the new svn path is

and no you cant change instances lol thats core related and if you mess somthing up in the ascent core nothing works lol just give your self that pentant of the ashtong or what ever you need to get into BT

And by the way: for thos that want blacktemple, or better said illidan to work. you must go into the raid_blacktemple.cpp of the scripts and at the very bottom there is the illidan script commented out just remove the moment and it will work. (comment is: // or //* and dont forget it at the end either: *\ )

and yes you will need to recompile the scripts
and... where is this raid_blacktemple.cpp?
Old   #88

Moon++\src\InstanceScripts Raid_BlackTemple.cpp :O *duh?*
Old   #89

ok ive now done ervrything but how can i get my server online..
ive Hamatchi what must i do there?
Old   #90

Hy! I have done all phrases. It's working. But i have a problem: the bc isn't working on the server. For example i can't choose new races (but the picture apper on the character page like at the last patch before bc) or if i want to port to thrallmar i get a message with the next text: "You must have The burning crusade expansion to acces this content." I have the exp and it's installed so i dont know whats the problem... Moreover i can add items from bc... so... I don't know what should i do. Could you help me Tingle?

With Respect
Djuice