Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How-to: Create a WoW Server with Ascent, NCDB and Moon++ and keeping it updated

Discussion on How-to: Create a WoW Server with Ascent, NCDB and Moon++ and keeping it updated within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How-to: Create a WoW Server with Ascent, NCDB and Moon++ and keeping it updated

Sry, missclickt not done yet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ascent Server
03/10/2009 - WoW Private Server - 11 Replies
Ich hab ein problem mit meinem Ascent Server. Ich kann den realm auswählen aber wenn ich dann auf verbinden klicke komm ich bis "Verbingung wird hergestellt" und nach ca 20 sec kommt dan "Verbindung unterochen" :confused:
Wow ascent server
12/28/2008 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hay leute ich suche eien wow ascent server für die wow ver 2.4.3 bc wenn mrid a einer helfen ann den zu finden gibt es enn ganz grosses dankeschön
Just keeping you updated
10/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Just changed my name to EmmeTheCoder , just so you know,its still me (emildayan1) :D Umm,yeah thats all. Also,tanelipe,this is kind of related to PServer,because everyone here knows me as emildayan1, I just want to keep them updated. Delete this thread if you think it isnt necceserry. Also,guys,please do not try to revive this thread or post in it,its not necceserry!:) Emme
Suche Moon++ und Ascent zum downloaden
07/13/2008 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Naja wie de Title schon sagt und zwar ich suche Moon++ und Ascent zum download aba ich find keinen und SuFu finde ich auch nix Moon++ und Ascent bei Tingel kann ich irgendwie net runterladen wenn ich drauf klicke will er mein Benutzernamen und mein Password bin da zwar regrestriert aba kann nix machen bitte um hilfe vll weiss ja jemand wo ich Moon++ und Ascent downloaden kann MfG Sepic:):)