Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST]mangos.sql

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [REQUEST]mangos.sql

Hey all I was wondering.. the sticky tutorials are nice and all but everything is in German and I had to use google's language tools just to be able to read it >.< then I set up the server perfectly but most descriptions or names where in german >.< so I searched for an english version and I again set it up perfectly

But this time it had no monsters or npcs of any kind but it had a GREAT mangos.sql that asked me if i wanted to do anything with the server before I started it or something like that.. it had a bunch of commands to create accounts etc. (And I always have trouble manually adding in accounts so this was great) but after I found out the server was empty I switched back to the german version >.<

So I was wondering if anyone had a mangos.sql that is english, has npcs and monsters etc., And has those neat commands that let you create accounts etc. while server is running or before it.

If you could find/give that I would give thanks

EDIT: oh and the tutorial I learned from was big thanks to the guy who created it

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump