Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New WoW Server Need People: (Read Post)

Discussion on New WoW Server Need People: (Read Post) within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New WoW Server Need People: (Read Post)

Kk this is copied and pasted message sent to all emails who applied.

#Denied on all apps i have all the people i need. But you can still play as a player guide below.

1. Download hamachi. just google Hamachi Download

2. when it gets to the part where it asks to disable vaunerable networks check it.

3. after install click power on button (Button to the far left)

4. Now click the button that looks like a triangle and click join network.

5. NetWork Name: DarkAgesFunServer Pass:123 (must copy as is with caps and lowercase letters)

6. Once connected go to

7. Make an account and then register on forums.

8. MUST Have Burning Crusade and patched up to version 2.3.0
Old 12/12/2007, 13:32   #2

check ur mails
Old 12/12/2007, 18:01   #3

ok for now on please send apps to Email please, Also since ill be having this server beta tested and such and have gms practicing its a hamachi server. when we are finish it will be a designated server i will host it
Old 12/20/2007, 04:39   #4

ok this is a game my cuzin friend made for WoW and it a priv sever and if u do wanna play i WARN!!!! u dat it might take a few day 2 dl and install. so here the link

remember it take a few day to install and lot of patches but it fast dl but the update take about 14 hour and if u cancel it save the percent u stop at!

im here 2 spread the new for my cuzin friend !!!