Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking Custom Loader Processes

Discussion on Hacking Custom Loader Processes within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking Custom Loader Processes

I'm curious if this makes any difference when injecting a .DLL I've had three different loaders and none of them work. I'm using 4.0.6. but I have to use the wowbeez loader or I guess the game won't work. Is there any way around this?

WoWtfIstDerKerlHin: Can't select a process in PID
PwndOmg: Haven't tried
Speed & Flyhack: WoW process isn't showing up
Show me the World: Injecting the .DLL does nothing

A little help or incite would be good.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question about processes...
02/21/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
how to do to the trainers like rangarok and mapfun work on the current ts2 client with i want to if i using multiclient ?
Custom Kuk bot loader by ME!
05/05/2009 - Diablo 2 - 12 Replies
#UPDATE# Fixed the way to many config files, now just the 2 original onces. Added a game-name function for faster control of your bot. Made a 30 min break loader and a 20 min break loader. I started to play around with autoit again after some time away here is what i have modified for the better. And yes it's me that have made it i'm Mr-Slacker, Zarcon and Fauwg3l :)
Attaching processes
10/14/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey there, maybe someone in this section can help me out, is there a way to make a CE trainer attach to more then 1 process, like injecting a script then attach to the next window/process and repeat, and if this is not possible what other suggestion can you give me.