Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EMU] Edit Talents on TBC 2.1.3 with WPE

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Jau du liegst komplett falsch ^^ Du brauchst NUR ein einziges Talent in diesem falle imp. gouge. Wenn du noch keine Talentpunkte gesetzt hast ist auch auf imp Gouge 0/3 gesetzt. In diesem Falle brauchst du nichts zu ändern, nur bei talent ränge bei modify die zahl die hinter dem jeweiligen filter steht einsetzzen, meist is dies aber eh 04.
Du gehst dann einfach eins nach dem anderen durch, sprich haken fovor talent ränge (search 00- modify 04) und haken vor warrior 5% crit, dann auf on klicken und ingame auf imp gouge klicken. solltest du jetzt einen talentpunkt abgezogen bekommen, aber keine wirkung bei imp gouge siehst das heist der steht immer noch auf 0/3 hast du es richtig gemacht. jetz ausem game raus, haken weg von krieger 5% crit und haken vor das nächste, ggf talent ränge umändern also die modify in die zahl hinter dem filter und wieder haken vor diese beiden und ingame das selbe wie grad. so gehst du immer weter bis du am ende die ganzen talente hast, und kein einzigen punkt auf verbesserter solarplexus (imp gouge), denn sonst hast du punkte verschwendet ausser du willst das talent haben. ^^

Mfg

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

okay so hab ichs zuerst versucht, aber außer dem warrior 5% wollte kein anderes talent so richtig^^ naja, kann auch am server liegen, ich werds demnächst nochmal wo anders probieren =) danke dir für die aufklärung

Morgob

Old   #63

Kein ding Der Thread wird langsam alt und der Trick funzt immer noch also Bump Bump Bumpich mal ^^
Old   #64

Can wpe still be used on private servers for items and spells???

Old   #65

yes shure.. but the talent hacking and skill hacking do not work anymore on new antrix & ancent versions. If i found any new exploits i will inform you.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
yes shure.. but the talent hacking and skill hacking do not work anymore on new antrix & ancent versions. If i found any new exploits i will inform you.
seems to be workin fine to me.. well some of it.. i cant read german.. so im not sure exactly whats goin on with the imp gouge... but i had a question...

i took your godly rogue build as a model and noticed u had all the talents replacing 1 talent.. maybe gouge? do you need individual talents to replace them? or will one work.. probably a stupid question.. and.. if u do replace only 1 talent with several does it matter if its a 0/3 talent and u replace with a 0/5 talent? or does that have to match
Old   #67

Quote:
hmm im gettin crit bonus' and everything.. not sure what version of acsent(is this antrix?) not really familiar with alot of private servers.. bagstacking works on this server.

anyway.. crit bonus' as well as dodge etc.. but some weird compatibility with other skills.. not sure.. because i get enrage but a few others i dont get and as a rogue charge points werent working.. not exactly sure what the deal is.. but probably just a semi fix to this.. btw great job on finding this out..
Old   #68

if crit encrase work for you you can be shure that all other talents are working too for you.
Old   #69

If you guys get this to work on WoWScape (2.3 TBC PATCH) please let me know, I'd really like to try this out. I met a priest in-game who got this to work but maybe he did it in an earlier patch. Thankz for the help~~

Just to be sure, when I tried this on WoWscape i did the following steps:
1. Opened WoW
2. Opened WPE.exe
3. Opened PermEdit and granted WPE PRO.exe access
4. Pressed "Target Program" and selected "WoW.exe"
5. Selected "Filter 1" and then in the 11th column and in SEARCH, 11 I entered "00" and in MODIFY, 11 "04"
6. I went ingame and went to a class trainer and reset my talent points.
7. I checked the filter and enabled it
8. I bought a talent point=>
Heres where the problem comes, I get disconnected and when I log back in there I have 0 points in the talent and haven't wasted any talent points so nothing really changed...

~~~THX
Old   #70

i worte t again and again and again and again.
THIS IS FIXED ON THE MOST NEWEST SERVERS!!!
just read the FIRST Post !
Old   #71

Quote:
i worte t again and again and again and again.
THIS IS FIXED ON THE MOST NEWEST SERVERS!!!
just read the FIRST Post !
Lol, oops :S but i met a guy ingame who already got this to work, maybe he did it a long time ago
Old   #72

kennt jemand noch ne möglichkeit genau das selbe zumachen und das die server verbindung abricht ?
Old   #73

Same Problem Like BigBoom2 has.. I tryed WPE.. i Done all like should be .. Select slot 011 , 00 search and 04 modify.
and when i am tryng to put talent to 5 points talent but i cant ..
Like what's wrong??.. am i doing sth wrong??
Old   #74

Well since it's bumped: Does this still work?
Old   #75

ok i tryed it on my server(Rebel wow) ,but it dont changes...
did all right,but it only buies 1 talent point :-(