Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cast item spell on self (wpe pro)

Discussion on cast item spell on self (wpe pro) within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post cast item spell on self (wpe pro)

the ideea is , that i have an item from a quest and its effects can only be used on certain creatures

i want using wpe to be able to target myself with those effects..

i tryed for 2 days didnt had any succes , only graphical ..

something like "invalid target" ..
Old 04/17/2010, 15:24   #2

could you please post that spell?
Old 06/08/2010, 23:47   #3

bless of Kulun, right?
Old 08/27/2010, 13:55   #4

elite*gold: 1
Bitte closen ...
Old 08/31/2010, 14:15   #5

das bringt nichts
Old 08/31/2010, 20:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by olandro View Post
das bringt nichts
sehr wohl bringt segen des kuruns was, der spell übersteigt jede dmgverbesserung anderer art. von beispielsweise 10dmg hast du später 10000 dmg glaub ich, da is jeder berserkerbuff gar nichts dagegen^^
Old 09/02/2010, 18:27   #7

ok i got another idea...the first i send to spectra via PM ^^

the second one : i think everybody knows about the "factions" and "races" i dont know on wich faction/race this buff works, maybe you only have to change your faction to the faction of the creatures/NPC u normaly buff

greetz GoDoWn

E:just one thing more...could anyone post the quest/item ID ? so i could try to handle it

PS: i think the faction offsets for CE are in the thread of "WoWSondermüll" (dont know if thats still his name ^^)...maybe just use the search function and take a look for it