Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3.3.5 - 3.3.5a Emuhack ersatz!!

Discussion on 3.3.5 - 3.3.5a Emuhack ersatz!! within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old 02/21/2014, 16:28   #106

elite*gold: 0
good bot?
Old 02/23/2014, 17:02   #107

Ja, übrings man kann den Bot auf English stellen :P
Old 11/08/2014, 22:08   #108

Download it's "virus free"
()
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2014, 16:20   #109

Badum Tsch=Virus!!!
Old 11/26/2014, 21:33   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
guys please translate is there monsters instant respawn hack or no?
no
Old 09/17/2015, 12:43   #111

thx it's very nice
Old 10/04/2015, 02:36   #112

As the title says, i faced the problem with warmane private server ( used to be called molten wow). I used to play there some time ago, was using HHH all the time, didnt get single ban or shoutout, everything went great. But now, when they launched lordeon realm, i tried using Hitchhikers again, ( speed and fly option) and ... i couldnt. i was able to move forward with greater speed, but i always got teleport back to my previous location. Its like if you move or fly in different speed u end up getting teleported back. Was wondering if anyone faced same problem and if there are any solution for that? maybe different type of hack could help?
Old 10/16/2015, 15:51   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorius1 View Post
As the title says, i faced the problem with warmane private server ( used to be called molten wow). I used to play there some time ago, was using HHH all the time, didnt get single ban or shoutout, everything went great. But now, when they launched lordeon realm, i tried using Hitchhikers again, ( speed and fly option) and ... i couldnt. i was able to move forward with greater speed, but i always got teleport back to my previous location. Its like if you move or fly in different speed u end up getting teleported back. Was wondering if anyone faced same problem and if there are any solution for that? maybe different type of hack could help?
I have this exactly same problem with HHH.

Only way to avoid that, is to go in slower speeds. 100 or 200 is ok, but 300.. it teleports you back.
Also, flying is almost completely ruined. Ever 2-5 seconds in mid-air, character just stops and if you move again, you start to fall - i have to go quickly uncheck the Fly-hack and check it again, to not die of falling. It sucks..
Teleporting is not working anymore at all. Not even smallest teleports to corpse that is close by, i just get teleported back to spot where i was, when i pushed teleport.

anyone got working hack for Warmane?
Old 10/19/2015, 07:08   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorius1 View Post
maybe different type of hack could help?
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkQ View Post
anyone got working hack for Warmane?
Why not ...

for safe usage:
1) watch video to learn about usage of Anticheat protection option
2) use Anti-DC to prevent problems with fly-hack like this (only if you face this even with Gagarin):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkQ View Post
Also, flying is almost completely ruined. Ever 2-5 seconds in mid-air, character just stops and if you move again, you start to fall - i have to go quickly uncheck the Fly-hack and check it again, to not die of falling. It sucks..
Old 05/11/2016, 01:08   #115

virus?