Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Emu only] 1-70+ in ~5 minutes

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You need to be familar with quest hacking to do this. EX: the GM quest for 100,000 gold.

Step 1. Create a character.
Step 2. In the noob zone (deathknell, northshire, etc) find one of the quests that's like "speak with this person"
Step 3. Look up the quest ID via thottbot or allakhazam
Step 4. Open WPE and open wow.exe with it.
Step 5. Go to filters, in slot 15 and 16 type in the hex value of the quest id (make sure you flip it, so if your hex is like 5A 83 you would put it in WPE as 83 5a)
Step 6. Under the 15 and 16 (in modify) put in: 6b 1e
This is the quest "Rise, Thunderfury!"

Step 7. hit apply and turn the filter on
step 8. talk to the quest guy for the noob quest you looked up. accept "Rise thunderfury".
Step 9. turn off your filter and accept the actual quest
Step 10. run to the guy the noob quest tells you to talk to
Step 11. ***IMPORTANT*** Click the guy and go to the screen that you can hit "Complete" at. If you have to press Continue then do it. **** DO NOT PRESS COMPLETE YET****
Step 12. Turn your filter on. Hit complete. Talk to him again and accept Rise, thunderfury."
Step 13. turn off the filter and get to the complete screen, then turn it on and press complete.

Repeat, you can get any level in no time.

Sorry i don't speak german

Narakitty its Zach :P

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Good tutorial :P I'd post some of mine soon if they are of any use (:

Old   #3

it's really not that detailed but it doesn't need to be. anyone who would need further detail doesn't deserve using the hack anyway :P

thanks for the compliment even though its a POS
Old   #4

anyone find this to be useful?

Old   #5

I have tested it on a Blizzlike server, and was able to get 7 lvls in one go. This is very helpful and more stealthy then doing Death Touch/AOD.

2B 18 - This is the "Order Must Be Restored" quest for the alliance, it gives 10550 XP, which is roughly double what I got on a blizzlike server from Rise!, also it probably gives rep. to stormwind.
Old   #6

Tested and works fine THX
Old   #7

Eigentlich mag ich die frage nicht, weil ich schon englisch kann aber ähm *hust* kannst trotzdem mal wer für mich übersätzen? :P
Old   #8

Threadstarter can u tell me step by step? For ex can u tell me how i can lvl my lvl 1 roque, with wpe help...tell me the hex value of the quest "Rude Awakening" from Deadknell, i tried ur steps but nothing..can u post for me plss?
Old   #9

Jo, einmal auf deutsch wär nett ^^ außerdem sagt mir WPE net viel und den den filter ein und ausmachen? O_o" pls auf deutsch für n4ps ^^
Old   #10

I don't speak german. Sorry :|
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by boghy@Mar 2 2006, 17:11
Threadstarter can u tell me step by step? For ex can u tell me how i can lvl my lvl 1 roque, with wpe help...tell me the hex value of the quest "Rude Awakening" from Deadknell, i tried ur steps but nothing..can u post for me plss?
6B 01 is rude awakening.
Old   #12

I make all steps but "Rise, Thunderfury!" gived me 1 xp point, why?
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by PVPMasta@Mar 1 2006, 00:15
You need to be familar with quest hacking to do this. EX: the GM quest for 100,000 gold.

Step 1. Create a character.
Step 2. In the noob zone (deathknell, northshire, etc) find one of the quests that's like "speak with this person"
Step 3. Look up the quest ID via thottbot or allakhazam
Step 4. Open WPE and open wow.exe with it.
Step 5. Go to filters, in slot 15 and 16 type in the hex value of the quest id (make sure you flip it, so if your hex is like 5A 83 you would put it in WPE as 83 5a)
Step 6. Under the 15 and 16 (in modify) put in: 6b 1e
This is the quest "Rise, Thunderfury!"

Step 7. hit apply and turn the filter on
step 8. talk to the quest guy for the noob quest you looked up. accept "Rise thunderfury".
Step 9. turn off your filter and accept the actual quest
Step 10. run to the guy the noob quest tells you to talk to
Step 11. ***IMPORTANT*** Click the guy and go to the screen that you can hit "Complete" at. If you have to press Continue then do it. **** DO NOT PRESS COMPLETE YET****
Step 12. Turn your filter on. Hit complete. Talk to him again and accept Rise, thunderfury."
Step 13. turn off the filter and get to the complete screen, then turn it on and press complete.

Repeat, you can get any level in no time.

Sorry i don't speak german

Narakitty its Zach :P
Code:
Du musst erfahrung mit quest hacking haben um dieses zu machen
(zb: das GM quest für 100'000 gold)

1. Mach ein neuen Char
2. In die newbie zone (deathknell, northshire, etc) such eine von diese einfache quest wo du nur mit jemanden anderen reden musst.
3. Such die Quest ID mit Thottbot oder allakhazam
4. Starte WPE und öffne wow.exe mit dem.
5. Geh in filters,schreib die hex value von die Quest ID in slot 15 und 16 (vergiss nicht es zu "flippen", zb wenn den hex wie 5A 83 ist, schreib 83 5A in WPE)
6. Unter der 15 und 16 (in modify) geb 6B 1E ein. Das ist die "ID" für die quest "Rise, Thunderfury!"

7. click auf "Apply" und schalte dein Filter an
8. Sprich mit der quest geber. Akzeptiere die Quest "Rise, Thunderfury!"
9. schalte dein Filter ab, und akzeptiere die richtige Quest.

10. geh zu der, an wem du die newbie quest zurückgeben musst.

11. ***Wichtig*** Clicke auf der und geh wo du auf "Complete" clicken kannst. Wenn du "Continue" clicken musst, mache es. ****Clicke noch nicht auf complete!!****

12. schalte dein filter an. click auf complete. sprich mit ihm wieder, und akzeptiere "Rise, Thunderfury."

13. Schalte deine filter ab, geh wieder wo du "complete" drücken kannst, denn mach sie wieder an und click auf "complete"

Wiederhole es *
/clap for finding this and writing it here. Here is the translation

+karma
Old   #14

Who have for horde side, an hex value id for a quest with big xp reward? How i can find the quest id? need some program?
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by RV-K+Mar 3 2006, 03:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RV-K @ Mar 3 2006, 03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--boghy@Mar 2 2006, 17:11
6B 01 is rude awakening. [/b][/quote]
Do u know the id for "The Darkstone Tablet " quest? can u give me plss

Closed Thread