Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PreTBC.com Donation Exploit

Discussion on PreTBC.com Donation Exploit within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PreTBC.com Donation Exploit

Fixed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2010, 02:36   #2

awesome find. sadly I don't play on that 2.4.3 server I play on LastWoW but this surely will help someone out
Old 03/16/2010, 12:00   #3

No point trying it anymore, the whole server is T1 now and NPC is despawned. lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi all.help about donation
01/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
how to setup donation like game jin online/eudemon that use card to topup
NEW preTBC Server - Team Reloaded
06/15/2009 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
edit by Obilee
PRETBC: PvP - Arena
04/15/2009 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
I've made a PvP-Repack based on Trinity. It's a PRETBC-Version of my arena tournament 2.4.3 repack. It contains the old pvp sets, moded with resilience and playable arenas. Very less class bugs and a very good balance between classes. I don't have the time to introduce this in a long text, so you start with a starter set with low resilience, can buy for 6000 Arenapoints a middle set and for rating+points the Rank 13 set and Rank 14 Weapons. The cool thing here is, you start right at lvl 60...
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Guter preTBC Server?
07/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Guten Morgen! Was mich schon seit einigen Tagen wieder reizt, ist ein guter preTBC Server.. Hab mich gestern schon auf die Suche begeben, aber leider nur Server gefunden mit Customstuff (Customstuff auf preTBC - Respekt rofl) oder wo nicht mehr als 10 Leute online sind. Wollte fragen, ob jmd ein guten preTBC Server kennt, wo mehr als 50+ Leute durchgehend online sind. Blizzlike oder Instant60 ist mir ziemlich egal, solang da was los ist und man auch ne Chance hat, ein wenig an Equip zu...