Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

One hit kill (Works on Emu)

Closed Thread

Old   #916

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Ping@Jul 17 2006, 16:37
wenn du kein zugriff auf den server und die items.scp hast
GARNICH
PWND ! U got no idea man ! Know what google is ?^^ Search for AFG funserer or go to my other thread !!!
Than you will go to and find and download newest AFG funserver in downloadsection ! U search for script/afg/afgscripts.scp there are all ids of server items !

No to the question how to put in 14CD4 ! U put it like D4 4C and 01 ! Modify 15 16 aaaand 17 ^^

Hope could help ! (muhuhhahaarrr ! made me gm mount with 500% speed (flying mount ^^))

Cya

Old   #917

Jop mei AntiVir hat es als Sniffe identifiziert!!!! mfg z3RoX

Old   #918

1hit kill works does it Not with this new scripting it dont. touch of death removed along with 50+ other spells that haxors decide to use. Also autoban script for anyone trying injection
Old   #919

Can somebody explain me how to modify Talents Points cuz i cant find it :/

Old   #920

elite*gold: 260
on wpe pro its bnormal , and its work just on older emus, because they fixxed things like the apocalypse skill and one hit kill. you just get jailed and banned, so it just work on olde emus atm . The newest emu you can just use the skills you have already learned -.-'
Old   #921

Quote:
Originally posted by schalom2005@Aug 2 2006, 14:42
on wpe pro its bnormal , and its work just on older emus, because they fixxed things like the apocalypse skill and one hit kill. you just get jailed and banned, so it just work on olde emus atm . The newest emu you can just use the skills you have already learned -.-'
No thats not correct ! u can use it but not every spell will work ! but that spell
still does work an is good for normal wow servers !
So its not true that it doesnt work ^^ just select some other spells ! look on page 30-40 there u will find a post with cool spells ! WHen u get banned just restart ure rooter and make new account and game on

2 czullo . I dont thik that u can modify ure talent points... well wh didnt found it out here -.-
But i know from an old server with versio 1.8.2 that lvl 60 guys dont have to make a group and kill monsters because theres gonna be owerflow error and server will crash because of the XP they get both &#33; I did it often and my lvl raised in a few second till 100 ( that made sever crash ) but somehow the talent points where saved and i could have everything in talent tree....<-- thats old i dont know if that still works...
Old   #922

Quote:
Jop mei AntiVir hat es als Sniffe identifiziert&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; mfg z3RoX
und?
1. heisst es sniffer und
2. sind sniffer ungefährlich
xD
Old   #923

Quote:
Originally posted by dkchester@Aug 3 2006, 02:12
2 czullo . I dont thik that u can modify ure talent points... well wh didnt found it out here -.-
But i know from an old server with versio 1.8.2 that lvl 60 guys dont have to make a group and kill monsters because theres gonna be owerflow error and server will crash because of the XP they get both &#33; I did it often and my lvl raised in a few second till 100 ( that made sever crash ) but somehow the talent points where saved and i could have everything in talent tree....<-- thats old i dont know if that still works...
yes you can for example, ou add 5 point (fake) not 1so if you had 30 talents point you can add 30x5 So you can unlock all talents to max. But i dont remember what line we must modify. i remember that 00 = 1 talent 01 = 2 talents 02 = 3, 03 = 4, 04 = 5 talents but need help what line we must modify.
Old   #924

can anyone help? why doenst the, lets say armagedon skill, do any damage when i change fireblast to it? whats wrong?
Old   #925

hi ich hab mal ne frage is das versionsabhängig weil ich zocke auf 1.10
Old   #926

lol ich hab das jetzt auf 3 server versucht einer auf 1.10 die anderen auf 1.8 von one hit kill bis item alles und bin mir eigentlich ziemlich sicher das ich alles richtig gemacht hab aber es geht nicht ka warum
Old   #927

es geht noch überall &#33; bei 1.6 und auch bei 1.11 &#33;
Old   #928

Das und noch viel mehr findet ihr auch

<- Da&#33;
Old   #929

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharry@Aug 18 2006, 09:10
Das und noch viel mehr findet ihr auch